Happy New Years from Larry Pimentel / Azamara

Larry Pimentel

Happy New Years ..... wishing you good health, laughter, positive travel experiences and awesome authentic human connections through out 2017!

Thank you one and all ... for your input, both positive and critical. You have made us smile, cringe, laugh, be sad..... :)

On behalf of our entire staff, dedicated officers, crew and onboard staff we wish you the best that you wish for yourself.

Happy New Years!

Larry

PS: Bonnie thanks for such a dedicated and caring effort!

And a Happy New Year to you and the entire 25 member team in Miami;)

Also please extend our Happy New Year wishes to the entire sum of Officers, Staff, and Crew of the Azamara Fleet:D

All the best to Richard Twynam and his team who provide sterling service to Azamara supporters in Britain. The superb work, pleasant manner and ease of access of all staff are well appreciated, and hopefully recognised as a great asset by Miami and Mr. P.

Roll on Azamara Journey from Sydney to Singapore in March.

All the best to Richard Twynam and his team who provide sterling service to Azamara supporters in Britain. The superb work, pleasant manner and ease of access of all staff are well appreciated, and hopefully recognised as a great asset by Miami and Mr. P .[/quote

We agree! They are a great team.

It would also be fitting to wish the best to Nicole Lukacs and her LCV team in Miami.

Every contact I have had with them has has been offered a prompt and effective response.

Larry P. must be proud of them.

I'll also add similar wishes to Bonnie on this forum who, with her helpful demeanour, always does the research to try to answer our questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with all the comments on this thread. Best wishes to all at Azamara, but especially to Bonnie, Nicole Lukacs and her team and to Richard Twynam and his team. All of these people do brilliant jobs - they really know the meaning of customer service. Azamara must and should be very proud of you all.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app