MSC Website

ladysail2

Is anyone having trouble getting into the website. It keeps telling me to try again later. It is overloaded.

I've been trying for a few hours now. I deleted my link, restarted my computer....and still couldn't get in. I phoned MSC and they said that it was fine.....he gave me an address to try, but still no luck.

Just wondering if it's me, my area, or what the heck is going on??

Thanks....:D

Is anyone having trouble getting into the website. It keeps telling me to try again later. It is overloaded.

I've been trying for a few hours now. I deleted my link, restarted my computer....and still couldn't get in. I phoned MSC and they said that it was fine.....he gave me an address to try, but still no luck.

No, it's not you! It is almost always like that. It has given a phone number to call (customer service) but I have called and they have no clue why it's not working and they know nothing about how to fix it..."that's the IT department". I am starting to think there really isn't an IT department! :rolleyes:

I am not having any problem. Just looked at my booking info. Have you tried using a different browser?

Yes, I was able to access MSC using Google Chrome. I would continue to use it but all my bookmarks are with Firefox-which still won't allow access. Yet, I was able to access MSC using Firefox yesterday, earlier today and all the other times I looked at the site. Now, all of a sudden...I'm shut out.

Well, I guess I won't be going to MSC too often, it's too much hassle. Not their fault, I'm sure.....but not mine either.

Yes, I was able to access MSC using Google Chrome. I would continue to use it but all my bookmarks are with Firefox-which still won't allow access. Yet, I was able to access MSC using Firefox yesterday, earlier today and all the other times I looked at the site. Now, all of a sudden...I'm shut out.

Well, I guess I won't be going to MSC too often, it's too much hassle. Not their fault, I'm sure.....but not mine either.

Yes their fault and has nothing to do with your settings. Should be used to it by now and if not you will be. Just wait until your personal information ends up in the hands of complete strangers and vice versa. Not sure if the personal info breach and website issues are worth it but we do enjoy cruising with them.

Wait till later in the evening.

there have been problems in different countries since monday last week (reported by people in switzerland, france, belgium, germany)

some can log into their account but no one is able to buy any excursions etc.

I hope that they will fix it soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there have been problems in different countries since monday last week (reported by people in switzerland, france, belgium, germany)

some can log into their account but no one is able to buy any excursions etc.

I hope that they will fix it soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess I lucked out a few weeks back, as I was able to purchase our exception in PR. I'm wondering if it's still there, however! :eek: Guess I better check!

Just in case you would like to know, you can import your bookmarks into Google Chrome (GC) from Firefox. While in GC at the top of the screen to the right just below the area that closes the browser, you will see 3 horizontal lines. Click on it. A new drop down menu opens and click on bookmarks. Another drop down menu opens and click on Import Bookmarks and Settings. A new tab opens and you will see Import bookmarks and settings from: it shows Microsoft Internet Explorer (MIE) as the default and if you have any in that browser you click on the bottom that says Import. A folder will then appear on your menu bar beneath the web address area. Is you do not have any in MIE then click on the arrow and you will see the other browsers listed. Select the browser you want to import and click on import. GC will also import any passwords that you have saved on that device in that browser and will import them to GC as well.

Yes their fault and has nothing to do with your settings. Should be used to it by now and if not you will be. Just wait until your personal information ends up in the hands of complete strangers and vice versa. Not sure if the personal info breach and website issues are worth it but we do enjoy cruising with them.

As do we, although yesterday they were offering us free drinks on a cruise that we took in May !!!