Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Hey group, I've been following a couple of fares on the NCL Star for September. The Stars 9/14 - 9/28 cruise price was just dropped to $799 (interior) and the single supplement waived. I was hoping to join this cruise, but finding air out of Denver for less than $1000 isn't happening. I'm going to continue watching the fares and hope something opens up, but there weren't that many cabins left last I check. Great rate for a interesting itinerary.

Jingle

Drop & Go

NCL Sky ... September 5 - 9,2016 ... 4 nights

Solo Inside Guarantee $224 plus $115 taxes/fees

Miami .. Grand Bahama .. Nassau ... Miami

Not that I'm free to drop everything and go on a cruise next week, but even an Inside Guarantee gets the free open bar on the Norwegian Sky, right?

Not that I'm free to drop everything and go on a cruise next week, but even an Inside Guarantee gets the free open bar on the Norwegian Sky, right?

Entire ship is open bar. Read the threads discussing what drinks are served free of charge and what still will costs extra. Someone linked a set of the drink menus which are very detailed.

Hey group, I've been following a couple of fares on the NCL Star for September. The Stars 9/14 - 9/28 cruise price was just dropped to $799 (interior) and the single supplement waived. I was hoping to join this cruise, but finding air out of Denver for less than $1000 isn't happening. I'm going to continue watching the fares and hope something opens up, but there weren't that many cabins left last I check. Great rate for a interesting itinerary.

Jingle

I finally found a decent airfare and am now booked! Looking forward to this one in a couple of weeks......:eek:

Jingle and all other cruisers, typically when you book the solo rates as described for NCL's Sept 14 trip, do you go through your own agent or do you have to book directly with the cruise line?

Do you have to quote a certain code?

I just booked a Thanksgiving solo trip on Azamara and was able to use my own agent, but am wondering how it works for lines like NCL. I haven't been on NCL since the 1980's, but think it's time to try again.

Trying to book Grandeur of the Seas (RCI). It says it's $525 per person and listed at this price solo elsewhere. When I try to book it charges me the (much, much) higher rate listed for picking a cabin. Anyone else had an experience like this? Did they just forget to change the price on the web site?

Jingle and all other cruisers, typically when you book the solo rates as described for NCL's Sept 14 trip, do you go through your own agent or do you have to book directly with the cruise line?

Do you have to quote a certain code?

I just booked a Thanksgiving solo trip on Azamara and was able to use my own agent, but am wondering how it works for lines like NCL. I haven't been on NCL since the 1980's, but think it's time to try again.

If you have an agent that you like to work with, give him or her the information on the cruise you want and the agent can get you the same deal as you would get booking directly with the cruise line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to book Grandeur of the Seas (RCI). It says it's $525 per person and listed at this price solo elsewhere. When I try to book it charges me the (much, much) higher rate listed for picking a cabin. Anyone else had an experience like this? Did they just forget to change the price on the web site?

My guess is this is not a solo price, most likely PP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I saw it yesterday-- all the grandeur cruises for several months seem to have this glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NCL Escape

I hope I can upgrade my studio room in Jan. to a balcony if the price is close to this.

Interior $449. plus $130. tax. $579. total.

Balcony:

Depart: Sat, Sep 3, 2016Return: Sat, Sep 10, 2016

Norwegian Cruise Line

Norwegian Escape

7 Days Caribbean-Eastern

Guests: 1 Adult

Guaranteed Balcony BX

Pricing:

(1) Cruise Fare$579.00

(1) Government Fees$130.51

*EST. TOTAL$709.51

I tried to book it yesterday and got nowhere. It didn't show up on the first page of the rccl site for me, but did on the second page. Though the final booking page had a much higher price.

I tried a bunch of TAs as well, but didn't get anywhere. Probably a rccl bug.

I tried to book it yesterday and got nowhere. It didn't show up on the first page of the rccl site for me, but did on the second page. Though the final booking page had a much higher price.

I tried a bunch of TAs as well, but didn't get anywhere. Probably a rccl bug.

If people were actually able to book at this rate, you KNOW it would be fixed by now!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums