Noisy slamming crew doors on summit deck three neaar theater??

sullyd

Happened to us on Equinox also. We were on Deck 6 and all night long crew members were going out onto deck 5 and slamming the door. After a few complaints, it was adjusted so it did not slam. We still were able to hear it close but it wasn't so loud. We will never pick that room again.

Happened to us on Equinox also. We were on Deck 6 and all night long crew members were going out onto deck 5 and slamming the door. After a few complaints, it was adjusted so it did not slam. We still were able to hear it close but it wasn't so loud. We will never pick that room again.

What location on deck 6?

Hope it is nice -we are booked in 3007 April 18! Too late to change I imagine... Hope you are having a great time!

Ooops - guess you are not on the ship yet. :confused:

I'll let you know!

• 3 weeks later...

I trust that you discovered that room 3007 was wonderful and very quiet! We so enjoyed our room and our room steward Ashelle. Didn't want to get off - but knew you had already booked "our" room.:mad:

• 3 weeks later...

We stayed in room 3006 on the Summit. There was a "data center" door directly across from our room. It slammed all day but not at night. I didn't want to complain but then my husband mentioned it too. We reported it on our "Attention to Detail" card that was left in our room. WOW---Celebrity went above and beyond. 1. they talked to us personally 2. They left a message on our voice mail 3. they offered us a free night in Qsine! 4. The slamming stopped. What I learned was, be courteous. Give them a chance to correct the problem. And Enjoy a dinner in Qsine!! (Which we did not ask for nor expect!). Honestly, I had just wanted to bring it to their attention about this door to perhaps help out the next guest staying in the room the following week. We were very pleased with their effort to correct the issue.

• 9 months later...