MC Club - CS and above or all Suites or what?

bobsfamily

I know at one time it was CS and above, then someone stated that SS had been added.

I never saw that but now when I look at booking next year it seems that RS is the line for MC. So I am wondering what is the cut-off now?

I believe that Celebrity had not proof read a newsletter and erroneously stated that SS had access to Michael. As cruisestitch stated Michael's club is for CS and above suites.

Thanks to both, that's what I thought. It's just that when I went thru a booking engine (not Celebrity) none (CS/RS/PH) showed MC. So I went to the website and only RS/PH shows MC, not CS. Now I know the website is Sooooo up to date, hence the question.

Thanks to both, that's what I thought. It's just that when I went thru a booking engine (not Celebrity) none (CS/RS/PH) showed MC. So I went to the website and only RS/PH shows MC, not CS. Now I know the website is Sooooo up to date, hence the question.

I've just checked Xs web site and in none of the individual break downs of perks for each suite is there a mention of MC :eek:

However the main list of Bars and Lounges lists.....

Michael's Club

A private lounge for those in Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites, as well as for Captain’s Club Zenith members.

(www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/cruise-bars-lounges-clubs) :)

The UK web site also doesn't mention MC in the suite ammenaties :eek: but under the list of details for suite class includes....

As part of your Suite Class benefits in 2015, you’ll also gain access to the ambient Michael’s Club*........

*Access to Michael's Club excludes Sky Suite guests.

(www.celebritycruises.co.uk/learn/accommodation/suite-class):cool:

Edited by groryjm