Michaels Club Concierge on Eclipse

jules57

I understand the current MCC on Eclipse is Bogdan. It appears to be hit or miss as to whether you receive a pre-cruise e mail. Does anyone have the e mail address?

I may e mail him if I haven't heard by Friday to ask for assistance in keeping an eye out for my DH's medical supplies which are due to be delivered on the day we cruise, ie this Saturday.

isn't it lovely when problems are solved! See you on board.

We loved Bogdan on our Baltic cruise last summer, its hard to imagine that he won't be on the ship we are sailing on this summer! Tell him hi from Cynthia and George (the crazy couple that insisted that he and his picture were in our picture one night!

I've tried to send an e mail using the e mail address provided by Bogdan but I keep receiving an message saying it has failed. When I clicked on the e mail address in his e mail ec_michael'sclubconcierge@celebrity.com it changes to cs_ .... I've tried forwarding onto the correct address and tried EC- ....

Any ideas?

I've tried to send an e mail using the e mail address provided by Bogdan but I keep receiving an message saying it has failed. When I clicked on the e mail address in his e mail ec_michael'sclubconcierge@celebrity.com it changes to cs_ .... I've tried forwarding onto the correct address and tried EC- ....

Any ideas?

Try removing the ' . It may work

• 2 weeks later...
I understand the current MCC on Eclipse is Bogdan. It appears to be hit or miss as to whether you receive a pre-cruise e mail. Does anyone have the e mail address?

I may e mail him if I haven't heard by Friday to ask for assistance in keeping an eye out for my DH's medical supplies which are due to be delivered on the day we cruise, ie this Saturday.

Can someone tell me if MCC on the Eclipse is for suite guest only?

Thanks

Ncsblj6430

Can someone tell me if MCC on the Eclipse is for suite guest only?

Thanks

Ncsblj6430

Michaels is private for premium suites (excludes Sky Suites) on ALL ships.

Has been since about April 2014.

Coming up shortly is our third cruise with access to a dedicated concierge, but our first Celebrity and first one on which the Concierge will (probably) have contact with us before the cruise. May I ask what sort of things you ask for? We're pretty low key, rarely even see our butler because we don't know how to utilize him and we're generally self sufficient. I even remember getting very gently "admonished" once for ordering room service off the TV instead of calling our butler. I don't think we've *ever* used the concierge.

Do you ask for certain items to be stocked in your mini bar? Is this the time to make hypoallergenic vs. feather pillow requests?

I want to make the best use of the services afforded to us and we don't seem to be learning. Of course it would probably help if we practiced a little more often. Hmm... seems the only way to do that is to cruise more often! ;)

Coming up shortly is our third cruise with access to a dedicated concierge, but our first Celebrity and first one on which the Concierge will (probably) have contact with us before the cruise. May I ask what sort of things you ask for? We're pretty low key, rarely even see our butler because we don't know how to utilize him and we're generally self sufficient. I even remember getting very gently "admonished" once for ordering room service off the TV instead of calling our butler. I don't think we've *ever* used the concierge.

Do you ask for certain items to be stocked in your mini bar? Is this the time to make hypoallergenic vs. feather pillow requests?

I want to make the best use of the services afforded to us and we don't seem to be learning. Of course it would probably help if we practiced a little more often. Hmm... seems the only way to do that is to cruise more often! ;)

Yes, let them know pillow request, mini bar stocking (you must be in a RS or better), let them know your preferred brands of booze for the 2 bottles of booze (again assuming RS+), i let them know I want drink garnishes (lemon, lime orange wedges).

If I haven't booked excursions but plan too let them know and they will handle and have paperwork for you on boarding.

Let them know dining time preferences, if traveling with others they can link reservations so if doing specialty dining you can sit together.

Edited by cle-guy

RS and PH both have two bottles of spirit of your choosing. If you have not requested anything I think it is usually vodka and scotch. Your butler will change to your preferred items if you do not arrange through the conceirge.

Enjoy your cruise.

Bogdan was wonderful. He was extraordinarily professional and eager to please. I'm sorry to hear he moved to the Eclipse. As part of the suite experience, we were presented a photo taken in Michael's with our party and Bogdan. It's on my mantle.

If you need ANYTHING, just ask the butler. If it doesn't happen, contact Bogdan.