Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle Events

Celebrity Cruises

Hi all,

We're aware that some of our guests are having issues registering for our Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle events that take place on our ships. We value the Cruise Critic community, and we want to make sure that these events still occur.

If you are having an issue registering, once on board, you will be able to visit Guest Relations where a sign up sheet will be prepared. Spare invitations will also be made available once registered. The Community Bulletin Board will clearly state the time and location of the Cruise Critic event. Lastly, these events will occur even if the registration does not reach 25 members!

We apologize for any inconvenience, but want to ensure that while we fix this issue, our guests are still able to enjoy these Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle events. Thanks!

Edited by Celebrity Cruises

Hi all,

We're aware that some of our guests are having issues registering for our Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle events that take place on our ships. We value the Cruise Critic community, and we want to make sure that these events still occur.

If you are having an issue registering, once on board, you will be able to visit Guest Relations where a sign up sheet will be prepared. Spare invitations will also be made available once registered. The Community Bulletin Board will clearly state the time and location of the Cruise Critic event. Lastly, these events will occur even if the registration does not reach 25 members!

We apologize for any inconvenience, but want to ensure that while we fix this issue, our guests are still able to enjoy these Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle events. Thanks!

Hi all,

It's good to hear there is a temporary solution to this problem.

We presume this will be the case on ALL Celebrity ships for ALL sailings until the website sign-up issue is corrected?

Thank you for your help with this!

Hi Everyone !

Celebrity : Thanks for sharing the update with us. That's an excellent temporary solution, and I'm very pleased to hear that Meet and Mingles will proceed even when there's less than 25 registered members. With that said, I hope the online registration issues will be resolved as soon as possible.

To our members : This thread will remain as a "sticky", until the registration issues are resolved. Thanks very much for your participation !

Edited by Host Andy

Wish you had decided to use this method before my last recent cruise 12/27/14 on the Reflection. We would have had enough people for a M&M if the website was working, and we did not get an email saying there would be no M&M because there were not enough people signed up. No notice about signing up at Guest Relations. We even suggested going to GR, but they knew nothing about this kind of arrangement.

We would have loved to meet some of the people who had corresponded over the last months, from around the world and the US.

Maybe this new method will work for our next cruise in March.

I have been trying to register for my Connections party for my Silhouette sailing on Feb 22 and have not been able to do so. I have tried to contact Celebrity and Cruise Critic and there has been not been any resolution to this issue.

I have been trying to register for my Connections party for my Silhouette sailing on Feb 22 and have not been able to do so. I have tried to contact Celebrity and Cruise Critic and there has been not been any resolution to this issue.

The resolution (at least temporarily) is in the first post of this thread.

I confirmed it will be for all ships and all sailings until the website issue is resolved, so just follow the instructions provided, and you will have your Connections party :)

Edited by DinaS

The resolution (at least temporarily) is in the first post of this thread.

I confirmed it will be for all ships and all sailings until the website issue is resolved, so just follow the instructions provided, and you will have your Connections party :)

And kudos to you also, Dina -- for your polite, but relentless, insistence that this problem be addressed. Wish you were on our cruise (instead of the one before ours). We'll have to remember to wave to each other in the Bayonne cruise terminal! ;)

And kudos to you also, Dina -- for your polite, but relentless, insistence that this problem be addressed. Wish you were on our cruise (instead of the one before ours). We'll have to remember to wave to each other in the Bayonne cruise terminal! ;)

Thank you :)

You'll recognize me - I will either be smiling from ear to ear after a great vacation...

Or pouting because it's over :D

Either way, we're all going to have a great time :)

Hi all,

Thanks for this.

Is there anything else I miss out on by not being able to register?

I thought I had to do so for luggage labels?

I am a first time cruiser, so unaware of what registering enables me to do.

TIA

Jules

Thanks for the temporary solution Celebrity. This will be my very first cruise and we are looking forward to meeting the great people we have been communicating with these last few months. All the advice and tips are greatly appreciated. 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all,

Just wondering if the people who managed to register for our M&M after the last fix, (only 10 before website went down again)will still get the invitation to the one celebrity will be organizing, or if everyone must go sign the sheet at Guest services again? Don't want to miss out because we don't register on the ship.

Thanks for this.

Is there anything else I miss out on by not being able to register?

I thought I had to do so for luggage labels?

I am a first time cruiser, so unaware of what registering enables me to do.

TIA

Jules

This has nothing to do with your regular Celebrity online check-in, boarding passes or luggage tags. You can (and should) still do that. If you have trouble checking in and printing luggage tags, etc, you will need to call Celebrity.

This is ONLY for the Celebrity Connections Cruise Critics party (meet and mingle). If you haven't joined your roll call for your cruise - you can do that so you can meet all the other folks who will be travelling with you.

Just wondering if the people who managed to register for our M&M after the last fix, (only 10 before website went down again)will still get the invitation to the one celebrity will be organizing, or if everyone must go sign the sheet at Guest services again? Don't want to miss out because we don't register on the ship.

If I were you, I would just have everyone stop by Guest Relations and sign in, or at least make sure they are on the list.

It really should only take a minute to do that :)

Hi all,

Thanks Celebrity Cruise!!!!!

That link doesn't work for me. The link says "page no longer available". However, I was just able to get on and register through the normal process FINALLY. For my cruise there are now 4 people registered so we have a ways to go - March 7 Reflection.

Thank you Celebrity. I just wish you had acknowledged the problem sooner. Calling Celebrity has primarily resulted in suggestions to fix my computer and once not even willing to discuss the issue as it was maintained that there is no connection between Celebrity and Cruise Critic. A nice big posting that this is a Celebrity issue and we can sign up on board would be much appreciated.