Crown & Anchor and Captain's Club Question.

Desertbelle

I am sure this has been answered here before but my searches didn't give me the information I needed.

I understand that being a Diamond level in the Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor club gives you status as an Elite member in the Celebrity Captain's Club. But, what if you are a Diamond Plus member of the Crown & Anchor Club, does that mean you will be an Elite Plus member in the Captain's Club?

We are Elite in our status on Celebrity, but after our next cruise we will finally be Diamond Plus on Royal Caribbean and our cruise after that is on the Solstice and I was curious to know if we would be considered Elite or Elite Plus on Celebrity.

Thanks for your information. :)

Yes, Elite is the highest level you can earn off of Celebrity's cruises, also, it is not automatic, you have to get a C@A number and have it associated with your reservation

As I said, I am already Elite by cruising on Celebrity ships, didn't need Diamond on Royal to get that. :)

No matter how many more cruises you do on Royal, you will stay Elite on Celebrity until you actually accrue enough cruises on Celebrity to rise to Elite Plus.

Examples --

A passenger is Diamond on Royal, they have never cruised on Celebrity, they are Elite on Celebrity with zero points.

A passenger is Diamond Plus on Royal, they have never cruised on Celebrity, they are Elite on Celebrity with zero points.

After their first Celebrity cruise, they each would still be Elite on Celebrity, but would start accruing points on Celebrity. Only cruises on Celebrity would count toward moving from Elite to Elite Plus