reyno tours

sun bum

For anyone looking for a tour that checks all the boxes ..check out Reyno Tours..Pools and Waterfalls... 5 hours ,$60 pp..So impressed , emailed with questions and concerns and within minutes received a phone call from them with all the answers. If anyone is interested in joining us on Tuesday, Feb 2nd. there is still some room available on the tour. Just tell them Brian H referred you.

For anyone looking for a tour that checks all the boxes ..check out Reyno Tours..Pools and Waterfalls... 5 hours ,$60 pp..So impressed , emailed with questions and concerns and within minutes received a phone call from them with all the answers. If anyone is interested in joining us on Tuesday, Feb 2nd. there is still some room available on the tour. Just tell them Brian H referred you.

Brian - we are on the Summit also - is this all sightseeing our do you swim in the falls and springs also? There are four of us who may be interested.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Coincidentally, I am looking for information on my tour guide to write a blog - several years later - of my experience.

This was my tour company.

It was such a great experience that Dominica remains one of my most favorite places (and I travel a bit) and it is in part because of the excellent tour.

If you were undecided for any reason, I can vouch for them.

Enjoy your trip!

We have this same trip reserved for 3/30 off Adventure of the Seas. We currently have 3 couples in our 50s & looking for 1 or 2 other couples to join. It's a 16 passenger shuttle bus but want to keep the group small so we can spread out.

I posted in our Roll Call but thought I'd post here as well in case someone was researching the tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have contacted them twice thru their website and haven't heard from them. :confused::confused: I am looking into Exodus Tours.

Are you looking at reynotours.net?

We just did this tour with Reyno in Dec. It was awesome. One of the ladies with us was 75 and she said the river tubing was the highlight of her trip. She giggled all the way down the river. If you can call him. The internet service is not that reliable in Dominican, especially after the hurricane hit in October.

You will not be disappointed if you use him.

P.S. Tell him his biggest fan Kim said Hi!!!!!