Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hubbie and I are sailing Aug 15 on the Sojourn.

Does anyone have a coupon to share with us?

Thanks,

Goldgoin (was supposed to be Goldcoin, but I spelled it wrong.)

If you still would like a coupon we have one immediately available, please contact us on les(dot)penn(at)tesco(dot)net

Hello,

My husband and I sail on the Encore September 14, 2017. This will be our first Seabourn cruise. Do you still have a coupon available? Please email me at

Efvailthreeoneseven at gmail dot com. Thank you!

If you still would like a coupon we have one immediately available, please contact us on les(dot)penn(at)tesco(dot)net

For any first time Seabourn cruisers sailing before October 25, 2017. I have a referral coupon good for $400 shipboard credit. Contact me at

Tugtrash208 at att.net with your name address & booking number and I'll take care of the rest.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just discovered that our referral coupon credit has expired)

If there are any first time Seaborn cruisers, we have a referral coupon and would love to be able to use it before our cruise in October. Just email me at Steve007NY at aol dot com and I'll get it right out to you.

Thanks

OK, pardon my ignorance here, but we've been on a couple Seabourn cruises, and we're booked on another this September, and I've never heard of the referral program. A search on the Seabourn web site turns up nothing.

Can somebody clue me in? It sounds like these are sent to past cruisers by Seabourn, but I've never had that happen.

Help please, any $$ benefit would of course be welcome.

OK, pardon my ignorance here, but we've been on a couple Seabourn cruises, and we're booked on another this September, and I've never heard of the referral program. A search on the Seabourn web site turns up nothing.

Can somebody clue me in? It sounds like these are sent to past cruisers by Seabourn, but I've never had that happen.

Help please, any $$ benefit would of course be welcome.

Just send an email to Seabourn Club and request some referral vouchers, Once you have them then you can give to whom ever you choose and you and the other cruiser (As long as they are first time with Seabourn) will receive 400 dollars OBC.

Just so I'm clear-

If another thread, someone mentions that they are getting ready for their first Seabourn Cruise, is it breaking the rules to offer them a referral coupon on that thread?

The etiquette is that you refer first time cruisers to this "Sticky thread".

Do the referral coupons expire? I just sent one in to Seabourn which I received in 2015 for new-to-Seabourn friends who just made final payment and didn't read the fine print on the back :(

It just occurred to me that there may be a time limit.

Thanks,

Do the referral coupons expire? I just sent one in to Seabourn which I received in 2015 for new-to-Seabourn friends who just made final payment and didn't read the fine print on the back :(

It just occurred to me that there may be a time limit.

Thanks,

I've just read the covering letter from Seabourn and it states "The referral certificate will be good for two years from the date of issue..."

I've just read the covering letter from Seabourn and it states "The referral certificate will be good for two years from the date of issue..."

Hummm... the letter I got says nothing about it. I will email Seabourn Club and ask directly. Thanks Laylam.

my sense is the referral certificates do not expire. However, once you have referred someone and receive your $400 OBC, that expires 24 months from the time of it is issued.

Yes, I think you could be correct. There is no date of issue on the actual referral certificates.

Just, by the way, had a wonderful Seabourn experience. I have referred another couple, but their departure date is only 11 days from now. The folks at the club allowed me to send a picture of the certificate, with a cover letter explaining the circumstances. They made a note in the record, will extend the credit, and wait for the hardcopy to arrive. Just another reason why we love SB

If you are new Seabourn cruisers and are sailing soon (before Sept 20) I have a coupon available. Contact me at gddeluca at gmail dot com and I'll get right back to you.

Why Sept 20- that's when we're sailing and it'd be nice to have $400 on our account as well.