Seattle Pier 91 and Uber

• 2 weeks later...

Getting an Uber shouldn't be a problem, but depending on car availability you MIGHT have to wait.

We tried to get an UberX at 8:30 this morning to go from Pier 91 to SEATAC and the quote was $38 but the wait for pick-up was estimated at 15-20 minutes.

There were plenty of taxis available and the flat rate to the airport was $40, so we just took the taxi.

Getting an Uber shouldn't be a problem, but depending on car availability you MIGHT have to wait.

We tried to get an UberX at 8:30 this morning to go from Pier 91 to SEATAC and the quote was $38 but the wait for pick-up was estimated at 15-20 minutes.

There were plenty of taxis available and the flat rate to the airport was $40, so we just took the taxi.

We have a 11:30 am flight out of Seattle. I am guessing that we will need to be off the ship by about 8 am. Are there many cabs lined up outside of the Pier at that time?

We have a 11:30 am flight out of Seattle. I am guessing that we will need to be off the ship by about 8 am. Are there many cabs lined up outside of the Pier at that time?

I suggest walking off the ship with your luggage. We did and we're off the ship waiting for a cab by 7:30 without any problems. The earlier you can get off the less traffic and congestion.

We had someone drop off at the cruise and it was a nightmare, so glad we arrived extra early.

I was wondering how many people (each with a large piece of luggage and a carry on) fir in a taxi these days? Looks like a taxi might the fastest way to get to the airport but there are 7 in our group. We can split up if needed. We currently have an SUV booked through a service for $90.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was wondering how many people (each with a large piece of luggage and a carry on) fir in a taxi these days? Looks like a taxi might the fastest way to get to the airport but there are 7 in our group. We can split up if needed. We currently have an SUV booked through a service for $90.

Virtually all taxis in the Yellow fleet are Toyota Prius.

Are there many cabs lined up outside of the Pier at that time?

Yes, a huge long line with many types of vehicles last Sunday. Our son was picking us up so I did not check if there was a taxi director for assigning vans as needed but we watched as the taxi line released waiting taxis at the crosswalk from the terminal building to proceed to the taxi pickup side. The line stretched way back along the pier so no shortage.