New Document Package

duct tape

We received our new, much slimmer package today for a trip next month. It is still a silver box but too small for much use. The luggage tags are now paper without the faux leather tags. I have a box full if anyone needs them! The ticket is included in the Travel Journal which has been nicely, IMHO, reorganized. It includes all the pieces of info that used to be separated: itinerary, excursions, dress code, etc. I imagine there can still be a doc dance!

Just received ours... I had already looked at the PDF version of the travel journal on the new "My Silversea" ... I really like the new presentation. Lot less waste (those vinyl doc wallets!) and the port writeups are actually useful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I need some sun and medical recovery time. I do not want to fly very far just now. Default...Spirit in the Caribbean! Everyone gets a 2nd chance when I am desperate. Will let you know how it goes.

Duct Tape I understand your need and know Spirit will accomplish that, since you have no other expectation. I too gave Spirit a second chance (after vowing never again) -- and sorry to say it confirmed my original decision. Thankful I have 4 other choices, and grateful there are others who love Spirit. Gotta keep on sailin'....

I need some sun and medical recovery time. I do not want to fly very far just now. Default...Spirit in the Caribbean! Everyone gets a 2nd chance when I am desperate. Will let you know how it goes.

Hope the Cruise aids you in your recovery.

We have sailed on the Spirit 6 or 7 times, mostly with another couple. On one of these trips my friend turned to me and said: " if we hate the Spirit, why are we on her so much?" Well, great itineraries, good timing for a getaway, and SS acquaintances urging us. By now we have pretty much changed our minds and have stopped concentrating on what we don't like, and enjoying what we do.

That said, we definitely prefer the Whisper and Shadow...perfect size for us. And the Wind and Cloud, mostly because we met them first!

Duct Tape, Hope the warm weather and the beautiful seas will be restorative...always works for me! Bon voyage.

CruisinPashmina, very well said--we have been on the Spirit 4 times but still prefer the Shadow/Whipser but when we're on the Spirit--we enjoy. We have been on the Cloud (but won't be back until they refurb the Gym and fix the seal (connoisseur corner adjacent Panorama lounge due to poor seal--second hand smoke permeates the first third of PL) what a lousy location--should of refurbed the cloud like the wind is now.

Great! Did you sign up for the CC M&M?

Hi: We have not yet. I am bringing her water gear to do my aerobics in the pool.

If it would not be too much trouble, could you pack a few bag tags for me? I found my last one in my drawer...

Guest superradiationboy

Wish I was there, to make you a cappuccino that says "get well soon!" on it! Well, it probably is too complicated for me at my level... :)

Enjoy your sprit cruise!

Hello.......

I just received my very first silver box yesterday (sailing in 31 days!) :D

I am not sure what the old one looks like so I don't know what I am missing but I am super excited about my first SS box!

Quick question (I asked on my roll call) but just in case:

It states you always have to wear a jacket around the ship. Is this true at night after dinner when you're just relaxing in a lounge or bar?

The BF likes to dress for dinner, but I can't imagine him wearing a jacket all night every night (but he will if I say so!) LOL

Just curious!

Thanks