Incorrect Balances On Web Site vs Balance on Invoice

If you haven't looked on that website lately, they have been having issues with outstanding balances. I still have a very small balance to pay off but on the web site it is showing a negative balance which would mean I have a credit owed to me. As I looked into it the negative balance is equal to the things I have purchased in Cruise Planner. It is like they have given back my money I have paid for those items however the items are still showing as purchased and paid. I called the automated line this morning and had a new invoice sent to my email and it is showing the balance I still owe, so there is a foul up between the web site and the invoices that are sent. I called this morning and spoke to a representative and they see on their system the same balance as on my invoice which is correct. She has no explanation as to why I am seeing a negative balance on the web site as she does not see that. When I make my final payment before the final payment date in July I will definitely be calling to make it and immediately have the invoice sent to me showing a zero balance. Check you invoice and balances.

• 3 weeks later...

Would love to say we are in a minus balance but alas we aren't in fact the pricing on a newly sent invoice for an onboard booking we did November last year has been manipulated to the point of being around $1700 more than the original invoice and low and behold the OBC is missing !!!!

Have sent 2 please explains to RCL and have just sent one to the C&A rep to see if they can help.....time will tell I guess :rolleyes:

Would love to say we are in a minus balance but alas we aren't in fact the pricing on a newly sent invoice for an onboard booking we did November last year has been manipulated to the point of being around $1700 more than the original invoice and low and behold the OBC is missing !!!!

Have sent 2 please explains to RCL and have just sent one to the C&A rep to see if they can help.....time will tell I guess :rolleyes:

The is a common bug. A lot of people have found that logging in a certain way, or just even accessing their reservation online, can trigger a pricing bug that will remove all promotions you had, and re-price your booking at the standard rate.

It's absolutely criminal it can happen, as I bet there are plenty who don't notice.

My booking online was previously showing I owed $58 less than I actually did(this was the exact amount of an excursion I prepaid with a credit card). Final payment is due in 2 days so I logged in today to make my payment. The amount due showed correct today. However, after I made my payment in full, I received an updated invoice showing I still had a balance due of $58. So first RCCL shows I owe less than I do and now more! I called and they said they show I am paid in full and thats just the way the invoice reads. He said he will send another invoice showing I owe zero. Guess what the new invoice shows?? Yep still shows I owe $58. So frustrating it's hysterical :loudcry: