6-8-17 Thursdfay Weigh-In.. The Weeks Are Going By So Fast?

Belle

Another weigh-in is here so fast

Hope we all have a loss that lasts

June is the sixth month of the year

Now the summer months will be near

More exercise should be easy in the sun

Swimming, walking and doing a run

Food should be easier salad and meats

Drinks lots of water in the heat

If we can do this everyday one and all

We will lose weight by fall

Hello,

Thanks Belle for the thread.

I stayed the same.

Hubby and I booked an exciting trip for next Spring for our 20th anniversary: we are cruising Australia for 2 weeks then a Transpacific with Fiji/Tahiti ending in Honolulu. About 6 weeks altogether. We're really excited.

Wishing everyone a good week.

Diana

HI all!

Belle ~ thanks for those encouraging words! There will be a summer soon I presume!!;p

I had a lovely time on my Baltic cruise & 2 nights in Reykjavik & only managed to gain 2.6 lbs, a record low! Must have been all the walking I did 'cause it wasn't doing stairs. My friend Alie wasn't a fan of stairs so we took the elevator for only 2 floors!

Diana ~ sounds like quite the trip you have planned for your 20th. WTG!

~ Jo ~ :)

Hello all, stayed the same 198 even after last weekends debacle. I guess climbing all over this stuff in the heat really helps...

7172e57b72adec94f9eca48a331908dc.jpg

I'm missing Ireland something fierce right about now...

f645de615b866b9555df383e31ae6ec6.jpg

Eating good mostly, but now I'm hooked on Guinness... My heads mostly in it so I think I'll get a loss next week.

See ya'!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Our weather is not suppose to be good but

hot next week.

Looks like everyone did pretty good at

weigh-in. We just have to keep it up.

I lost a 1/2 pound.

Kasi.. Glad you had a good week. Good loss.

Diana.. No gain is good. What a good trip you

have planned. I want to go!

Jo.. Happy you had a good trip with your friend.

You'll get the weight off fast.

Cruise42.. Another loss for you. Good job!

Marine91.. See that's why you don't give up.

A big loss now!

shootr.. Staying the same better than you know what!

Know it's hard to forget good vacations. Big climbs

you do!

Rob.. 2 weeks till you cruise.. Bon Voyage!

A loss is a loss.

Melody.. Welcome. Please join us for weigh-in

and any day you want to come in to talk. Isn't it

nice to have a cruise to think about.

So another week for us to eat right, exercise and drink your water. Have fun.

Welcome TravelRocker.

Yes we weigh in every Thursday and just

say what you lost, gained (hope not) or

if stayed the same. Don't have to say your

weight unless you want to.

You can come in anytime you want to talk

ask questions or give tips. We try to help

each other if we can. Just reading how others

are doing it.. helps us. We all have are ups

and downs.. we don't judge, just try to help.

This post/group will not leave been here for years and years.. People might leave, new will join and

sometimes those that left come back.

Losing weight and maintaining it is a lifestyle,

long term.

Welcome melodyrn and travelrocker, every week we start a new thread. Interested in sharing any details of what your either eating or doing to try and reach your goals? We hope encouraging words and conversation will help everyone reach their targets and also keep us motivated.. Take care and hope you all have a great weekend. Rob

Well thank you for the nice greeting! I am currently on Weight Watchers and just hit 25 lbs.! This is my second go-around so know how it works, :) It is slow, mostly down but a few ups as life happens. And then there's 2 days in Las Vegas we just returned from! Too much fun.

I track my points daily which is the WW plan and most days stay within the 30 allotted points with lots of "free" foods. I can eat anything I want but know if it's a high point choice it probably won't be very much!

My cruise is Feb. 2018 and another 25 lbs. would be sensational, though a challenge.

I also just started Planet Fitness last week and really enjoy their "no judgement" atmosphere. Looking forward to being part of your group, thank again.

Wow great job 25lbs already is great. I too go to PF for exercise, will be heading there in the morning again. Are you using a treadmill? Do you get onit and just set your speed and time. Most users never realize there are programs built into the machine for weightloss or cardio training...

I was on my cruise and gained 5.2lbs. [emoji33] I bet some of it is water weight, we'll see what I weigh in on Thursday.

Hubby made it another round, semi finalist, for the job interview. His next step was he had to log into a website and record answers to 3 questions. Didn't know the questions beforehand and had 30 seconds to come up with an answer. Then had 3 minutes to talk and it cut off and moved on. If he makes this cut he'll be a finalist!! Hoping and praying he gets it!!

Congrats to all those losers! Way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Aratski welcome back. Glad you had a

good cruise. Yes it's water gain, at least

most of it. You'll get it off fast.

Good Luck to your husband. Where is the

job? Know you want to move.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.:)

Were you kept busy or did you get to relax?:cool:

Did you get any exercise? Drink your water?:p

Eat the right food for your eating plan?:halo:

Another Monday then.............then Thursday

will be here before we know it!:evilsmile:

OK, I'm back. Had a great time at the wine release, 3 New ones, a Chardonay, Pinot and San Saba/ Pinot, delicious. We went to dinner afterwards and I chose a Cobb salad also delicious. Looking forward to another week and Game 5 of the NBA Finals on Monday and a Concert on Tuesday......Good Luck everyone on your weight loss effort, :)

Revenues, realized I didn't answer your treadmill question.......for now I just set my speed and go! But I do change the incline up and down for variety. I actually bought an "old school" CD player with amazing headphones on Amazon for the treadmill. If it goes flying I haven't lost something expensive and I used to walk to Taylor Dayne' s Greatest Hits, (I know.....whatever floats your boat, lol, Goodnight!)

Aratski welcome back. Glad you had a

good cruise. Yes it's water gain, at least

most of it. You'll get it off fast.

Good Luck to your husband. Where is the

job? Know you want to move.

Thanks. Already down a little.

The job is in Texas! (Closer to a cruise port-haha)

Today was our first day back, and we don't want to be there. Tired of the good ole boys club mentality. I am praying he gets the job.

Revenues, realized I didn't answer your treadmill question.......for now I just set my speed and go! But I do change the incline up and down for variety. I actually bought an "old school" CD player with amazing headphones on Amazon for the treadmill. If it goes flying I haven't lost something expensive and I used to walk to Taylor Dayne' s Greatest Hits, (I know.....whatever floats your boat, lol, Goodnight!)
. If you use one of the workout settings 1-4 and then you can choose your level, your time and also ( I know most people don't want to enter their weight but guess any number will do. The machine program will raise and lower your incline while also monitor your heart rate.. If your not used to workouts start slow and increase your speed and you will lose weight and hopefully find some music with a faster beat...lol. I use Spotify onmy phone and listen to mostly 70's rock and roll...