Dining Schedule

Sunprince

I have searched previous forums but haven't quickly found an answer to this. Would someone kindly provide the dining schedule. We are on a 14 day itinerary which is really 2 btb 7 days. I'd like to make advance reservations in the TK Grill but would like to know which night is typically formal night, or any other scheduled dining evening ( I.e. TK night in Colonnade).

Also is Seabourn still doing the market lunch? I haven't seen reference to it in a while.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No particular schedule, although formal night is usually a sea day. But if you are on 7 day segments they often don't have a sea day. As for TK in Colonnade, there is usually no big demand (and you wouldn't be missing much!).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also is Seabourn still doing the market lunch? I haven't seen reference to it in a while.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As far as I am aware Market Lunch has been forbidden by the U.S. health authorities.

(Some-one might breathe on the food.) 🙄

When we sailed into U.S. waters from Canada last year on the Quest the buffet in the Colonade was severely restricted.

However, at the hotel we stayed at in Boston the buffet wasn't even under glass ? 😳