missed Royal call : upgrade fairy?

magic 8 ball wants to know!

i never answer numbers i dont know and until i got to the computer to reverse directory it, it was royal. ugh. did i miss out

nov 25 cruise. too early for upgrade fairy? does royal have PCC like NCL does. maybe it was one of them?

Or to wish you a bon voyage. We've had a lot of those. We also don't answer the phone when we don't get an ID on it so unless it says RCI, we don't answer.

Too early for that call. We usually get them only a few days before sail date

Or maybe to tell you that your cruise is now a charter and you need to pick another sailing date.......:eek:

When they really need to contact you, i.e., regarding changes they leave a message with contact information.

There have been posts in other threads stating that Royal is calling people and offering them OBC if they make their final payment early. That may have been the call you received.

This is the first I've heard that, will watch my phone for the next few weeks.

Received call yesterday' date=' they were offering $100 OBC if we paid our October cruise off now...[/quote']

We prepaid our October 2017 cruise yesterday and received an

additional $300 On Board Credit.

magic 8 ball wants to know!

i never answer numbers i dont know and until i got to the computer to reverse directory it, it was royal. ugh. did i miss out

nov 25 cruise. too early for upgrade fairy? does royal have PCC like NCL does. maybe it was one of them?

Hi.

Can anyone please let me know what number they are calling from or at least the area code so I can make sure I answer LOL

Thank so much!

Number was in the original post.

Number was in the original post.

Thank you very much. I missed it.

I just added that contact to my cell and need to make sure my cell is listed on all contact information LOL

I wish they'd call me about my December cruise. I booked five cabins and would love some OBC for paying them off early.

Makes me wonder if RCI is having a cash crunch.....extra OBC for early payment on Royal, last week they had a sale on beverage packages, internet and some shore excursions on the Celebrity side. I know it is a reach but I do wonder. Our next Royal cruise is still 11 months away so I guess we will have to wait a while.

Makes me wonder if RCI is having a cash crunch.....extra OBC for early payment on Royal, last week they had a sale on beverage packages, internet and some shore excursions on the Celebrity side. I know it is a reach but I do wonder. Our next Royal cruise is still 11 months away so I guess we will have to wait a while.

Do you really think that? Trust me, RCI is not having a cash crunch. I think they are just trying some marketing tricks.

Wish they'd offer that to me for my October Harmony sailing!!!

Edited by lovelife
and November, December, and January sailings!

Interesting. It sounds like RCL is trying to pump up its current quarter results by offering incentives to pay off your balance early. A little bit of a shady tactic (from a shareholder perspective) to shift revenues around to make this quarter look better. I'd love to see an analyst question why this is done on the next earnings conference call and see how they react.

Do you really think that? Trust me, RCI is not having a cash crunch. I think they are just trying some marketing tricks.

Royal Caribbean is after cash. Why? Who knows, but there is no reason to pay people to make early payments unless Royal Caribbean wants cash for some reason.