updates on lovely cruises

Floridiana

Why update here and not tacked on to negative threads? Because my glass is half full! My cruises on the Regatta and the Riviera were wonderful. I am so lucky that my health, time and finances allow me to enjoy great cruises on elegant ships with excellent food.

Why update here and not tacked on to negative threads? Because my glass is half full! My cruises on the Regatta and the Riviera were wonderful. I am so lucky that my health, time and finances allow me to enjoy great cruises on elegant ships with excellent food.

Great to hear that you have had wonderful cruises, but not everyone has been so lucky. We have had eight great cruises, and then the ninth was pretty lousy. I know there are some people out there who want to only hear good things and will ignore the bad, but that is not real life. The 2/12 cruise on Riviera was pretty bad, but it does not mean we will give up on Oceania. Going again in July and expect a different result. At least we hope that Feb. was the exception.

I know you have been going on and on about your last cruise. I have been on 'noro' cruises on 2 other lines where I paid close attention to passenger behavior. Believe me, some of the passengers are so careless and thoughtless it is unbelievable. This is also true for passengers with colds. At home, they contaminate their own house and family, but in a ship, hospital, school, dormitory they affect others.

I always feel sorry for the crew members who have to clean up.

Back to cruises. Our next is on a completely different ship on a very port intensive itinerary. DH and I are always up for new experiences. :)

Heck while some argue as to a glass is half full or empty...I am happy to just have a glass. The silent fact of life is that you can always get more money but you cant get more time.. and wisely utilizing any opportunity to use your time is wise indeed

• 2 weeks later...
Heck while some argue as to a glass is half full or empty...I am happy to just have a glass. The silent fact of life is that you can always get more money but you cant get more time.. and wisely utilizing any opportunity to use your time is wise indeed

Dan; That post has to be a finalist for Post of the Month! Wisely said.