Suite bar setup question

LindaAndBillTravel

We are staying in an Oceania Suite for the first time. I understand we will be able to select a bar setup of 6 bottles. If we select wine, can we take it/have it sent to a restaurant for dinner? Will the corkage fee apply in this case?

I'm on your Roll Call. I just sent you an email and attached the current Bar Set Up list.

Hope you come to the Meet and Greet.

Catherine

If you select Wine for your Bar Set up, corkage wont apply, neither would it apply to any other bottle supplied to your Suite by Oceania (a welcome bottle from the Line, for example, or a gift from your Travel Agent).

Should you anticipate using the wine in a Restaurant, have your Butler send it to the ships Wine Cellar. There it will be labeled with your Suite number and stored under the proper conditions until you decide to call for it.

Is the Bar Set Up List a form that should be submitted to Oceania before embarkation? And is it available online or through our TA or Ship Services?

Thanks for any insight!

You can choose when you board the ship or send your request before you board so they can have it ready when you arrive. Specialservices@ oceaniacruises.com can provide the current selections.

Thanks so much for the suggestion...Special Services was able to e-mail the Set Up List and gave me a direct contact for any questions. They did note that, to make sure of our selections, to communicate our choices back at least 60 days before embarkation. We thought there were some very generous labels on the Spirits list! (Less impressed with the wine options, but we intend to board with a few good bottles and pick up in ports as we go along.)

Thanks so much for the suggestion...Special Services was able to e-mail the Set Up List and gave me a direct contact for any questions. They did note that, to make sure of our selections, to communicate our choices back at least 60 days before embarkation. We thought there were some very generous labels on the Spirits list! (Less impressed with the wine options, but we intend to board with a few good bottles and pick up in ports as we go along.)

Since we are on the same cruise...living down the passageway, I will be available to give you input as to your choices Have your butler contact mine. Id hate to have you drink alone.....I'm there for you.....