Celebrity Millennium Pool Question

YunkerClan

Hello All! I have a question for anyone how has sailed on the Millennium lately. I am packing for our Southern Bound Alaskan Cruise in 2 weeks and was wondering if the pool was enclosed. If not, there is no way I am bringing our swimsuits. It will just be too cold in Alaska for us Floridians!

Thanks!

Hello All! I have a question for anyone how has sailed on the Millennium lately. I am packing for our Southern Bound Alaskan Cruise in 2 weeks and was wondering if the pool was enclosed. If not, there is no way I am bringing our swimsuits. It will just be too cold in Alaska for us Floridians!

Thanks!

There are two pools - one outdoor and one indoor. Indoor pool is also known as the Thalassotherapy pool - T-pool. On my cruise earlier this month, the outdoor pool was almost completely unused, except for a few people using the outdoor hot tubs. The weather caused the indoor pool to be a bit more crowded than what I had seen on previous cruises.

Edited by SFCAcruiser

There is also an area called Persian Gardens...steam, saunas...extra charge ..on M class it is inypterior and kind of dank feeling...personal chouce.

I believe there is a dry sauna in the changing room ...no charge ( hope I am not confusing M and S class ships)

On my recent cruise on Millennium the Thalassotherapy pool was open from 4PM-7PM for families. My daughter hit the outdoor pool on the first and last days. (all the rest of the trip was cool and rainy.) All the rest of the trip she could hardly wait until 4 so she could go swimming. The pool bar was very nice and convenient.

Darcy