WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

No high heels, but whenever I've sailed with Steve Gayda he's impressed me with his energy, organisation and visibility. Maybe Sue trained him.

Agreed! We LOVED Steve Gayda.

(Didn't care too much for Ken Mills)

Didn't see any Infinity info although I only searched a few pages back. Is there a page number or post number where Infinity info could be found? First time on Celebrity, was curious about the staff and officers.

Didn't see any Infinity info although I only searched a few pages back. Is there a page number or post number where Infinity info could be found? First time on Celebrity, was curious about the staff and officers.

When are you boarding the Infinity?

I'll be on board in September I was just on board in May and the cd was Esperanza and the captains club host was Alexandra th.eyll be there in September but I'll ask them.

Great, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello

Looking forward to returning to cruising with Celebrity late August. Does anyone have an idea who might be Captain and CD on Constellation then?

I had hoped to have Capt Peppas & Sue D again, but looks like they are onboard other ships in the fleet.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

High heels - yes Sue evened managed a dance with my husband in them lol!!

Seriously the point I was trying to make was that the thread is Who is on board. I find it really useful knowing if we are likely to meet old shipmates on board. We need to remember I think before we post negatively about individuals that it is their job, their family's livelihoods. If you aren't happy then contact Celebrity direct and make a complaint in the normal way. I don't really think this is the forum for those views.

Boarded Equinox in Barcelona today.

Don't have the paperwork yet because they had to do a "deep sanitation" because of GI illness on previous voyage.

I do know that the Michael's Club Concierge is Bartosz and Captain is Michael Karatzas.

More later,

Jane

PS Hotel Director is Christophe Belaubre

Entertainment:

DJ Gio

Dallas Louis

The Limelight Ladies

Air Band

Edited by JaneStarr
To add info

Boarded Equinox in Barcelona today.

Don't have the paperwork yet because they had to do a "deep sanitation" because of GI illness on previous voyage.

I do know that the Michael's Club Concierge is Bartosz and Captain is Michael Karatzas.

More later,

Jane

PS Hotel Director is Christophe Belaubre

Entertainment:

DJ Gio

Dallas Louis

The Limelight Ladies

Air Band

Here's the "In the Spotlight"

6qip8k.jpg

Lionel Chemburker.... Captain's Corner host/ambassador.

What happened to Ashley? Did she go on vacation? She was just on it recently per other reports I had read.

Ugh, just found this earlier in this thread "Ashley (Captain's Club Hostess) will be on vacation July and August - returning to Summit on September 8th when they stop in Boston, MA."

Very disappointing. We met her last year when we were on Summit and she was great and was looking forward to seeing her again (and I rarely care about who the employees are on the ship).

Edited by MisterBill99

Ugh, just found this earlier in this thread "Ashley (Captain's Club Hostess) will be on vacation July and August - returning to Summit on September 8th when they stop in Boston, MA."

Yep, that is correct. Ashley is on vacation. She has a wedding and therefore cannot be back in time to make Cape Liberty sailing on September 6th so will meet the ship in Boston.

I yelled at her because she will miss my DH's 62nd Birthday on 9/7. She said we will celebrate twice when she gets back on the ship.

So sorry you will miss seeing her.

Edited by CruisingChick

Hello

Looking forward to returning to cruising with Celebrity late August. Does anyone have an idea who might be Captain and CD on Constellation then?

I had hoped to have Capt Peppas & Sue D again, but looks like they are onboard other ships in the fleet.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Currently Capt. Tasos and CD Alejandro. A fantastic combination. Peppas is assigned to Reflection and has been off Connie for a few years.

Eclipse. July 25- August 8th

Master- Captain Dimitrios Manetas

Staff Captain- Charlampos Theocharis

Chief Engineer - Andreas Kavouras

Guest Relations Manager- Simona Stumberger

Hotel Director- Mark D Zeller

Cruise Director -Sue Denning

(who returned from vacation July11 th sailing)

Food & Beverage Director -Cemal Ozcelik

Executive Chef -Paul Carroll

Captains Club Hostess- Elaine Richelle Gan

( who leaves the ship on Sept 5th)

Thanks for the update.

Would you happen to have any details of entertainers on board?

For the 11 July Eclipse sailing, entertainers were:

Solitaire - the house band

Danny Rodriguez - Solo Guitarist and vocalist

String Harmony duo (two female cellists I think)

Blue Velvet - jazz band

Bella River Duo - female vocalist, male accompanying

On%20Board%20Aug%2010_zpsrxmhczcr.png

Hi Arno, we were on board the Century in February 2014 with you and you lovely wife. Enjoyed our time together in Michael's Lounge. I remember the four of us waiting to disembark in the lounge while the crew had problems with the gangway. Found your post and have been following for several months. Wonderful, much needed information. Can't wait until you get back from your Infinity sail so you can update the ship's "Who's On Board" for our September Panama Canal cruise. Thank you for taking the time to keep all this going!