Eclipse entertainment Perry Grant

Pjran

Hope someone can answer a couple of questions for me please as I will be on Eclipse shortly:

• Is there a Michaels Club on board the Eclipse?
  • Who is the resident entertainer?

I've previously sailed on Connie and enjoyed Perry's unique humour, fortunately he's never picked on me.

Pj

There is a Michael's Club on Eclipse. It is currently set up as a piano bar, but will apparently in the future be transformed into a brew pub, possibly with a sports bar atmosphere. We were on last week and there was no resident entertainer in that venue.

We were on last week and there was no resident entertainer in that venue.

I was also disappointed that we didn't have a Piano lounge experience on our recent Eclipse sailing. I would have prefered Piano so much more than the steel drum guy that was usually setup in the Reflections lounge.

We sailed on a TA on the Connie a few years ago and he was the highlight of each evening. Very unique and funny. He didn't pick on me, per se, but he sure did have a thing for my DH. Which of course made it hilarious if you knew my DH. :p We're planning on booking another sailing on the Connie in the near future just because we enjoyed his act so much.

Sure hope he stays with X for a while longer.

There is a Michael's Club on Eclipse. It is currently set up as a piano bar, but will apparently in the future be transformed into a brew pub, possibly with a sports bar atmosphere. We were on last week and there was no resident entertainer in that venue.

Hi Cruisestitch !

As of now, there are no definitive plans to convert Michael's Club on the existing 3 S-Class ships. At this point, the new concept is for Silhouette and Reflection. My guess is, Celebrity will wait to see how the new concept performs before making any changes to Solstice, Equinox and Eclipse.

I hope you had a great Cruise on Eclipse !

Hi -- the "transformation" information came from a crew member. But there was no timeline mentioned. Michael's Club on Eclipse was a great venue for morning coffee, but otherwise was pretty much empty, as it was not used for the evening Elite event. There was no piano player there at night, and when I asked about it, one of the servers said that they expected it to be, as he put it, "rearranged."

Archived