Limelight Club on Britannia

mozart21

Hi everyone. We're on Britannia cruise B601 to Caribbean January 2016 and already getting very excited indeed! I have just noticed that the acts for Limelight Club have now been listed in our Cruise Personaliser. We would love to try out the Limelight Club, but have no idea which act to choose. Has anyone who has already been on Britannia any recommendations please?

Many thanks

Kathy

Forgot to say that choice is "Eric and Ern", Jaki Graham and Dean Andrews. Last few days of cruise still no act listed. Presumably they are still sorting it out.

We have seen Jaki Graham and she was very good and thoroughly enjoyed the evening.

The 3 course meal was very nice as well.

We saw Eric & Ern' in August. Not as funny as we had hoped. The brown paper bag gag where Eric pretends to catch a ball in the bag was the funniest!

Food was excellent but the club was only half full. Such a pity because it's a brilliant venue.

Last week I checked out the Limelight club acts for our upcoming December cruise. All I found was 4 nights of Eric & Ernie (I'm not into tribute acts per-se, although it may be difficult to have the real Eric & Ernie), and one night of Darren Day.

To say that I was underwhelmed is an understatement.

Last week I checked out the Limelight club acts for our upcoming December cruise. All I found was 4 nights of Eric & Ernie (I'm not into tribute acts per-se, although it may be difficult to have the real Eric & Ernie), and one night of Darren Day.

To say that I was underwhelmed is an understatement.

Just seen that Dean Andrews has been added to our cruise now.

We're on B602a in January & have everything else sorted/researched etc, flight seats booked, pretty much relaxed and just looking forward to a fab holiday when we can relax & chill knowing we have nothing to think about. This has only been possible because of cruise critic so our Huge thanks goes out to everyone on this forum, thankyou :-) The limelight club however is flying in the wind!! We'd love to do it but there's nothing active on our cruise personaliser yet & im thinking, are they trying to find new acts?? I cant imagine Jackie Graham, Kiki Dee etc can just spend whole years onboard?? ..... i could be wrong & id be happy to book Jackie but i think it would be nice to see someone fresh to the venue.

Hi Janol8, we are on 601A which I guess is the cruise before you.

Limelight became live about a week ago.

We have Eric & ern, Dean Andrews and Jaki Graham, Cheryl Baker was also showing at first but has since disappeared and so we are waiting to see who might take her place.

Hope this helps

Rick.