Shuttle Service POM to FLL

We used the transfers through the ship, very convenient.

Did RCI let you fly into a different airport that where you cruised out of and still include the transfers?

How far is it from Port Everglades to Miami? I'm arriving a day early and would like to spend it in Miami. I did plan to fly into FLL.

It depends on where you want to go in Miami. In miles, Miami is not far from Ft. Lauderdale. However TRAFFIC is the big issue. Southern Florida is one big mess! I used to live there. If your hotel is near the Metrorail, that can take you to downtown Miami to Bayside. You could catch a cab to South Beach from there.

Did RCI let you fly into a different airport that where you cruised out of and still include the transfers?

Yes, heres what we just did in May - flew into FLL, used GO Airport Shuttle to take us to POM (no reservation necessary, they are curbside outside of baggage claim).

On our way home, used airport shuttle to FLL from POM thru RCI. They have shuttles going to MIA and FLL. Bus was waiting for us when we got off the ship. Cost $56 total for 2 ppl. A taxi may be cheaper? I just found this convenient.

GO Airport shuttle can not pick up at POM (atleast that is what I was told last yr).

Hope this helps...

I just got back about a week ago from the Majesty of the Seas cruise. I flew into FLL and used the SAS shuttle service . Steve, the guy that runs the service, was awesome. It was only $13 pp each way. That was 26 bucks for the trip for each of us and he's really nice. Best of all he was on time at the airport when we got there and at the port. I had a cell phone number to easily reach him. Great company, highly reccomend it.

Archived