Kid pool area

ufyellowfin

Trying to find info on things for kids on MSC is probably harder than find Jimmy Hoffa. With that said I have a question on pool/play area for kids. We are going on the Divina in April and I'm curious as too whether there is a small kids waterpark area? My two are too small for the big slide and I know there are pools for them but can't find anything about water play area. Anyone have info and/or pics?

Edited by ufyellowfin

Trying to find info on things for kids on MSC is probably harder than find Jimmy Hoffa. With that said I have a question on pool/play area for kids. We are going on the Divina in April and I'm curious as too whether there is a small kids waterpark area? My two are too small for the big slide and I know there are pools for them but can't find anything about water play area. Anyone have info and/or pics?

The main pool deck

The main pool in the centre and the kids pools either side at the far end

P1030235.jpg

The main pool

P1020716.jpg

The kids pool

P1020794.jpg

another view of the main pool and the kids pool on the right. The lad in the kids pool facing the camera is sitting down , so you can see how shallow it is

P1030236.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Pete as always. I guess my next question or follow up is I thought I saw a kids play/splash area on the website is that not on Divina?

Many of the pictures on the web site are representative of the class of vessel and the majority are from Splendida.

The images i posted are ones I took in Oct 2012, I'm not aware that any revamp of the splash zone was done for the "Americanisation" of Divina whilst she was in Miami.

Pete

PS

I've looked at the website images ad the one of the pool area is not Divina. I say that because the the varios "statues" around the area are different and there are a different number of them

[ATTACH]362343[/ATTACH] this is the area I'm referring too. When you look at Divina site it says Aqua park, and when u type in Aqua park divina this is what you get. Is this area not actually on Divina

I think that may be part of the LEGO play area that they made a big song and dance about when they stretched the Lirica class ships. So I wonder whether it's just a reference to the the play area (called the aqua park) on the smallest ships and it has got a generic link to iit from all the ships including Divina as well, MSC are actually really crap at runnng their web sites and have loads of mislabelled image.

You could try to see if you get the same image by doing a search on Opera or Lirica or Sinfonia or Armonia. if you do then It's just a to an Aqua park and not to a specific park on a specific ship.

Pete

[ATTACH]362343[/ATTACH] this is the area I'm referring too. When you look at Divina site it says Aqua park, and when u type in Aqua park divina this is what you get. Is this area not actually on Divina?

The Divina aqua park is nothing like the picture you put on here. Pete's pictures are perfect .

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a water slide at all on the Divina? We are also looking at booking for 2016....

YES

here's a picture I took of it

The bottom

P1020720.jpg

and another

The Top

P1030238-001.jpg

pete

Edited by Skier52

Being Divina much alike Preziosa, does it have a kids water zone like Preziosa? Or is the kids water zone limited to the small, shallow pool next to the adults' one?

Thank you all.

No kid's water zone...only the small,, shallow pool.

Ufyellowfin, the kid's program on Divina is second to none. We have become personal friends with the co-directors, Josh and Wes, over our past 4 sailings and 4 upcoming sailings on Divina. There are no words to describe how wonderful their program is...lots and lots of love, attention, games, activities, shows, cooking, language classes, etc. All the Kid's Club personnel are superb! Can't wait to be back on for New Year's!

No kid's water zone...only the small,, shallow pool.

Ufyellowfin, the kid's program on Divina is second to none. We have become personal friends with the co-directors, Josh and Wes, over our past 4 sailings and 4 upcoming sailings on Divina. There are no words to describe how wonderful their program is...lots and lots of love, attention, games, activities, shows, cooking, language classes, etc. All the Kid's Club personnel are superb! Can't wait to be back on for New Year's!

The MasterChef kids class is available to Fantastica cabin holders which we are on our upcoming Opera cruise- do you have to book that before you go! Just concerned that it may be all 'sold out' and DD will have to attend the language classes instead!

I just had a chat with MSC cruise person James. H checked for me if Divina had pool slide as ad reads in my last email today.. His answer was no . I've been on the Divina 3 times in past 14 months and only slide empties out onto deck- not what my grandchildren would enjoy so that knocks out Divona for ou spring family cruise!!