GYM Equipment Davinia

oursbrun

Usually sail RCI and Celebrity which do have the rowers, which we use at home. Not deciding factor but does add to our enjoyment. We just booked a 15 night Princess and are considering an MSC cruise so thought I would ask the helpful cruise critic folks as on these subjects and many more get more reliable answers than from the cruise lines .☺

Does anyone know if the Davinia has a rowing machine in the fitness center?

like a "concept 2" rower?

I don't remember seeing one on my cruise. Most of their equipment is "technogym" - plenty of treadmills, elipticals, dumbbells, and spin bikes(extra fee for the spinning class).

here is an image search on google - in the pictures, i didn't see a rowing machine...

https://www.google.com/search?q=divina+fitness+center&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CCgQsARqFQoTCImn-LGLmsgCFQJ2PgodkboHkQ&dpr=1#imgrc=M_-YSGNH28cSNM%3A

Thanks for the pictures. If they are all of the Davinia one picture had 2 Concept Rowers side by side in the front of one of the photos

You need to click on the pictures to verify they are from the Divina.. or visit the source web page where the picture comes from.

i found a picture in the search with the 2 rowing machines --- the description for that picture says "The Fitness Center and Gymnasium aboard Black Watch"

so i don't believe its the Divina