water on ship

retired gator

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]I am cruising on the divinia at the end of the month. I am not purchasing a drink package because I do not drink enough to make it worth while. I do need water to take my daily meds. can I bring one large bottle of water in my luggage?

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]I am cruising on the divinia at the end of the month. I am not purchasing a drink package because I do not drink enough to make it worth while. I do need water to take my daily meds. can I bring one large bottle of water in my luggage?

Why carry a big bottle of water if you can purchase it on the ship.

I am cruising on the divinia at the end of the month. I am not purchasing a drink package because I do not drink enough to make it worth while. I do need water to take my daily meds. can I bring one large bottle of water in my luggage?

As all the ships in the MSC fleet make water by reverse osmosis it is perfectly safe to drink the water in the cabins. I use it to take my medications, 12 tablets a day.

So there is no need to lug all that extra weight in your luggage, and if you do want mineral water you could just buy a bottle every now and then for your medications.

Pete