Fantasia Balcony Cabin Showers

joseph123

Can anyone tell me if the showers in the balcony cabins on the Fantasia have curtains of doors? i was able to see a cabin tour video from the Davina which has glass doors, but I think I read somewhere that the Fantasia only has shower curtains which I am not a big fan of, so just looking to see what I can expect on my upcoming cruise. Also, are the color schemes for the aft balcony cabins all red? Some of the photos show gold color schemes but again I am thinking the photos may actually be from other MSC ships. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if the showers in the balcony cabins on the Fantasia have curtains of doors? i was able to see a cabin tour video from the Davina which has glass doors, but I think I read somewhere that the Fantasia only has shower curtains which I am not a big fan of, so just looking to see what I can expect on my upcoming cruise. Also, are the color schemes for the aft balcony cabins all red? Some of the photos show gold color schemes but again I am thinking the photos may actually be from other MSC ships. Thanks!

Even my Bella balcony on deck 8 had glass doors!

Can anyone tell me if the coke schemes are all the red? A bit dark for my taste in comparison to the gold scheme but otherwise they look gorgeous. So glad to hear that the doors are glass, I thought I had read in a review that they were not.

Hmm, I was not expecting green. Looks like it could be one of 3 color schemes. Did you find the cabin dark? Thanks for sharing the pic!

No, I didn't find it dark! But keep in mind i had a port every day so I was only on my cabin early morning and late afternoon to prepare for dinner and then to sleep!

I am probably the only one who might care about this, but for anyone who may have an interest, I found this youtube video that was posted in 2012 which clearly shows a shower curtain in a standard balcony cabin on the Fantasia. Perhaps some of her newer sister ships have the nicer glass doors only, unless by some chance there has been a recent refurb on the Fantasia, which I do't believe has happened. Or maybe just the higher category cabins have them?

I am probably the only one who might care about this, but for anyone who may have an interest, I found this youtube video that was posted in 2012 which clearly shows a shower curtain in a standard balcony cabin on the Fantasia. Perhaps some of her newer sister ships have the nicer glass doors only, unless by some chance there has been a recent refurb on the Fantasia, which I do't believe has happened. Or maybe just the higher category cabins have them?

That is certainly what it was like when I sailed on her years ago. I guess it is possible they have replaced those clingy curtains with doors.

• 3 weeks later...