2nd Divina cruise! Cabin 9175 or 11145 ?

Tracey/Thom

I've got the bug - (this is the consequence of spending too much time on CC!). Booking a second cruise on Divina, and our first one doesn't leave for another 60 days. Skier52 or anyone - do you have any info on these cabins as these are my two choices.

I see on the deck plan there's a L shaped white space, which I took a look at on YouTube and it's not a big deal to us. They're both interior and Midship I think. Thoughts, fellow Critics?

I've got the bug - (this is the consequence of spending too much time on CC!). Booking a second cruise on Divina, and our first one doesn't leave for another 60 days. Skier52 or anyone - do you have any info on these cabins as these are my two choices.

I see on the deck plan there's a L shaped white space, which I took a look at on YouTube and it's not a big deal to us. They're both interior and Midship I think. Thoughts, fellow Critics?

11145, on my 2012 deck plans, is a Cat. 3 cabin by virtue of being on a higher deck . It is now a Fantastica experience and is definitely midships

9175 is a Cat 2, on my deck plan, when all the others around it are Cat. 1, I summise that it must be slightly bigger (it is certainly drawn bigger and the drawings tend to be quite accurate) to warrent the higher catagory. it is now a Bella experience (now the same as the others around it). It is on the boundry between midships and aft.

Cat 1,2 and 3 were the only catagories for inside cabins in 2012

The amount of any movement would be virtually the same in each cabin as the deck 11 cabin is more central and so the extra movement over deck 9 due to being higher is negated by the fact that 9175 is further aft.

I would have pointed out the L shaped white space around 9175 but you are aware of it and not concerned.

They are both at a nice distance from a bank of lifts not too close (noise) and not too much walking to get to one (mobility issues)

So the big difference is between Bella and Fantastica experience, which is very little in actual fact, so then any price differential has to be the main consideration. if there is no differential than I would go with 11145 because it is a Fantastica experience.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Definitely 11145 I have stayed in that room 3x. It's a nice room in a quiet area because it's in it's own little hallway away from main traffic, there are only 6 rooms in that hallway and it's 167 sq ft.

CCrs ROCK! Great advice, great points too, about being higher up and feeling more movement - you sold me - 11145 it is!! Thanks! Can't wait to write my first review!!

Great let us know how you liked that room and area.