Extra person in a cabin!

sianjane1

We have booked an inside cabin for our teenage kids and now our eldest would like to join us on our cruise.

Can any one advise if this cabin is large enough for three as the difference in price for another cabin compared to three sharing is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My kids don't have a cabin number yet but we are on the Azura. I have spoken to P&O and they have said that they can put 3 in this room at an extra £460 compared to another cabin with 1 person at £1839.

My kids don't have a cabin number yet but we are on the Azura. I have spoken to P&O and they have said that they can put 3 in this room at an extra £460 compared to another cabin with 1 person at £1839.

I think you've answered your own question !

That's a no brainer. Book the extra person in the same cabin; on our very first cruise many years ago, we had 2 adults and 2 children sharing an inside cabin. We had a fab time.

We have had 4 people (2 adults, 12 yr old, 17 yr old) in an inside cabin on Aurora and same number one year later in an outside on Azura and managed fine. Just takes a bit of organising re bathroom use, especially when going off ship in the morning and getting ready for dinner in the evening. There's not much room to move about once the beds are down and the bunk ladders out, but for the saving in your case I'd have thought it's worth it.

Well thank you for all your help much appreciated. I just wanted to let you know we have booked her in the same cabin. We are all very excited now as this will be the first time we have had a holiday together as a family for a few years now.