Perfume Prices

Old_tilly_billy

I don't know the on board price of Opium but the 2 perfumes that I use were definitely more expensive on board Azura last week (Carnaries cruise so duty free) than they are in our local Boots. I always check my perfume prices in Boots before I go and then only buy on board if they are cheaper than Boots (very rarely cheaper).

Does anybody know the price of perfume, Opium, on board, the cruise we are going on will be duty free.

I concur with Josy1953, in my experience the perfume prices are as high as, if not more expensive than high street shops. You are more likely to get a bargain in one of your ports. I got 100 ml of my fave Narciso Rodriguez perfume in Aruba for the same price as a 50 ml bottle back home. :D

Only thing I have ever picked up cheap on board is perfumes from Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria range and I think that was just because they were odds and sods they were trying to get rid of.

On Ventura last week, they said that they would match any price, provided you can show a receipt or copy of web page. They have different offers on selected perfume and they carry the 10 most popular perfumes, keep a check on prices and then in port have a look at the duty free to compare.