Arcadia shower only cabins

KenKrunchie

We are first time cruisers and would like to join our friends who are sailing on the Arcadia round the world cruise from Southampton in 2018. We would join in Sydney and embark in Hong Kong.My wife would have trouble stepping into a bath and coming from Australia we would prefer a balcony cabin with a shower only .It appears E Deck Cabins 1-8 are shower only.Has anyone sailed in any of these? From the deck plan the balcony appears smaller than others and could you confirm the railing is steel and you have to stand to see over.Plus any other comments.Thanks so much looking forward To your comments.

Hi my wife and I are doing the whole world on Arcadia Jan2017

And have not sailed on her since the re fit, is it better since, also does any one know if can book the spa pass before you sail ?

Hi Andy, I have replied to your post on Arcadia Roll call. I think you are better waiting to book the spa package until you are on board. They do some great deals if you book the same day you board.

Sue

I sailed on Arcadia last September just 8 weeks after a full knee replacement and managed to get into the bath for a shower. There are plenty of hand grips and you can ask for a bath board if necessary.