First Cruise from Southampton

Tina.w12

In a few weeks be will be going on our first cruise from Southampton. (cruised many times before but usually fly cruise) We have a 1:30 embarkation time.

My question is What time should I plan to arrive at the port, i.e. how long will it take to do the luggage and park. We are with CPS.

Thanks

In a few weeks be will be going on our first cruise from Southampton. (cruised many times before but usually fly cruise) We have a 1:30 embarkation time.

My question is What time should I plan to arrive at the port, i.e. how long will it take to do the luggage and park. We are with CPS.

Thanks

12.45 should be about right. When we have 12.30 we aim for 11.45.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks

If CPS are parking for you (and I presume they are), then you will be relieved of your vehicle and all your luggage within about 5 minutes - it's a bit like being 'car-jacked' , but in a nice way ;)

Arriving 45 minutes prior to your embarkation slot will give you time to catch your breath, acquaint yourself with the terminal and sail through the process. You'll be on board before you know it. Have a great cruise!