Noumea Tjibaou Cultural Centre how to get there

messej01

Hi,

We will be going to Noumea on our Celebrity cruise in March 2017 and would like to visit the Cultural Centre. Last time we were in Noumea taxis were few and far between. Does anyone know which bus to catch, where it leaves from and the cost?

Thanks Julie

• 3 months later...
Hi,

We will be going to Noumea on our Celebrity cruise in March 2017 and would like to visit the Cultural Centre. Last time we were in Noumea taxis were few and far between. Does anyone know which bus to catch, where it leaves from and the cost?

Thanks Julie

You have probably given up looking at this site now or found the info elsewhere but you can get to the centre on the Hop on Hop of bus which you can pick up outside the cruise terminal. There are usually shuttles from the container port to the cruise terminal. I can't remember the exact cost of the bus but I think it was around $25. The bus goes past the Cultural Centre every 30 minutes. There is an entry fee to get into the centre too but once again I can't recall the amount.:eek:

Obviously the bus calls at many tourist sites on it's route so it doesn't go directly to the Centre but we found it a pleasant way to get there.