Anyone cruising with Celebrity or Royal?

11dfr11

• 1 month later...

Anyone doing the RCCL Mariner of the Seas from Singapore to Miami in April & May 2018? It is 3 cruises combined for 41 days to re-position the ship from serving S.E. Asia back to the Caribbean. Didn't see a thread for it on the G&L listings yet. We are booked on it and looking forward to finding others that might be going as well.

John & Rich

• 2 months later...

I have only cruised with Celebrity. Just booked #19. I have always found Celebrity to be welcoming to my partner and I with only postive experiences with the staff. A few longer cruises (Silhouette to Caribbean out of NJ in Nov '12 and Panama Canal from FLL in Oct '12) had very active Friends of Dorothy groups with double digit attendees. Not much lately.

• 1 month later...

We are booked on Navigator of the Seas (RCI) March 2, 2018 as part of Arno's Bear Cruises, our second with the group.

Our second cruise on RCI, prior 4 on Carnival.

We'll be celebrating our 40th together and almost 3 year legal.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone!!! We are also avid cruisers (approx. 36 cruises) and we prefer Celebrity and Princess for the mid-priced lines. We have been on other lines and for quality of food and service they are about the best in our opinion.

We have been on Oceania 2x and did not like the first cruise; the second TA was wonderful. We have been on NCL one time (and I know others like them) we do not even discuss them again in our home. To be fair -- entertainment and and stateroom were wonderful; food and service left a lot to be desired. Happy crusing to all...:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
We're going on the Brillance of the seas October 6 out of Tampa, Fl.and on Celebrity Edge in April. Anyone else going to be on the October 6th cruise?

Thanks for the note on the roll call for the cruise too! Look forward to meeting you guys onboard Saturday. Robert and Robert

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...