NCL SPIRIT 10112 Balcony Cabin

Well, I don't know the ship, but I looked at the deck plans and you are amidships with cabins above and below you, so it should be quiet. Being amidships will minimize movement if the ship is pitching (bow and stern are going up and down), but you will still notice movement if the ship is rolling (side-to-side). The pool deck is just two decks up, and some of the restaurants start two decks below you. I would say, without having been on the ship myself, that you are positioned rather well.

• 1 month later...

I have been on the spirit on deck 10 but honestly can't remember which number. Looking at the deck plan it does look like a good cabin though!

I love the spirit, she's my favourite cruise ship by a mile. She might be a little old but she's got so much space and that atrium is so gorgeous!

Make sure you sit out on the deck by the pub, that's my favourite spot. I could talk about the spirit forever but I won't bore you and fill up this box.

(If you fancy getting more excited and reading more of my ramblings about this ship: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/tag/norwegian-spirit/ )

I see you've been on her before, I hope you love her as much as me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this was the only cabin available on deck 10 that did not "connect" . I am concerned that it is near the glass lifts and stairs and close to "Wet & Wild" with the extra "foot traffic".

Have just checked NCL website and there is not any better position.