Silhouette/ Summit

crisp1

Our last cruise on the Silhouette we would enjoy late nights at the Sky Bar aft enjoying a guitar player under the stars and the wake of the ship.

The Summit has a similar bar- the Ocean View- but looking at the recent dailies- it doesn't seem be have any live entertainment there at night- maybe it's because all of the recent sailings have been in cool weather- or is this the norm. One would think once we get into warmer weather- things move outside- tell me I won't have to spend my evenings inside next week in Bermuda

Our last cruise on the Silhouette we would enjoy late nights at the Sky Bar aft enjoying a guitar player under the stars and the wake of the ship.

The Summit has a similar bar- the Ocean View- but looking at the recent dailies- it doesn't seem be have any live entertainment there at night- maybe it's because all of the recent sailings have been in cool weather- or is this the norm. One would think once we get into warmer weather- things move outside- tell me I won't have to spend my evenings inside next week in Bermuda

While I am sorry I cannot answer your questions, I am curious where you came across recent dailies for the Summit. I am on her next month and would love to see the offerings. Thank you!

While I am sorry I cannot answer your questions, I am curious where you came across recent dailies for the Summit. I am on her next month and would love to see the offerings. Thank you!

See my post # 27 here

We haven't cruised Summit since 2015, but back then there was usually a guitarist back there at the Sunset Bar in the evening. Perhaps, as someone said, there was none there due to the cool weather, or maybe it's just another cut. I hope not.

Enjoy your cruise! Summit as a beautiful ship. Please report back regarding the entertainment at the Sunset.

We haven't cruised Summit since 2015, but back then there was usually a guitarist back there at the Sunset Bar in the evening. Perhaps, as someone said, there was none there due to the cool weather, or maybe it's just another cut. I hope not.

Enjoy your cruise! Summit as a beautiful ship. Please report back regarding the entertainment at the Sunset.

We were lucky enough to cruise the PH on Summit a couple of years ago (a few floors below the sunset bar).

Tea time ish there was a quiz in the sunset bar which I could hear from my balcony and be a silent entrant....

Then, after our evening meal, about 8.30ish, we would return to our room and enjoy the guitar player....we would lie on our loungers, looking up at the stars....We would relax for hours....early evening we would enjoy the music, then we would just hear a 'happy hum' from above as we watched the wake of the ship...by midnight it would be just us and the stars! Never spent so much happy time on a balcony!

You don't need to book the PH for this but I would recommend rear view rooms!

We were lucky enough to cruise the PH on Summit a couple of years ago (a few floors below the sunset bar).

Tea time ish there was a quiz in the sunset bar which I could hear from my balcony and be a silent entrant....

Then, after our evening meal, about 8.30ish, we would return to our room and enjoy the guitar player....we would lie on our loungers, looking up at the stars....We would relax for hours....early evening we would enjoy the music, then we would just hear a 'happy hum' from above as we watched the wake of the ship...by midnight it would be just us and the stars! Never spent so much happy time on a balcony!

You don't need to book the PH for this but I would recommend rear view rooms!

While I am sure not to be lucky enough to sail in the PH, we did do a family cruise on Summit with our daughter & kids in a corner aft family room, 7202, & definitely agree with you about the music & view. Those aft rooms on M class ships are awesome!