What is the one thing...

KruzeKrazy!

Would hate to see any negative changes to the very generous OBC program Princess has. No idea how Princess decides who will become crew with them but hope they don't change it because IMO they have the nicest, friendliest, and most professional crews at sea; especially those that work the hardest like wait staff and cabin stewards.

OBC for Veterans! Every little bit helps.

THANK YOU, Princess!!!

:cool:

Definitely agree with this. Appreciate being appreciated by my cruise line of choice! Both my wife and I qualify and getting $500 OBC for being veterans combined for a 14 day or longer cruise is just amazing to us.

Thank you Princess!!

I wish they would have a concierge on every ship. It's the little things that count; and on other cruise lines having a concierge take care of the little things and minor annoyance's is very nice.

I agree with all the above mentioned. Especially the OBC for vets. I too am not one but am so glad that they honor those who have served.

My addition is:

Oatmeal cookies and peanut butter cookies.

Love to take a couple to our room every night to have before bedtime.

Everything that made us fall in love with Princess and cruising. I absolutely, positively, knew I would hate cruising. I am so very grateful that our first cruise was on Princess. Everything about the experience showed me how wrong I was.

However, friends cruised once and only once. Their first (and last) cruise was on Carnival in the Caribbean during Spring Break. D'Oh!

Thank you Princess for being Princess.

It's good Princess was your first. My first was with my ex-husband back in the 80's on an old, ugly Carnival ship. We still managed to have fun but we were in a little shock because it wasn't what we expected.

lol and behold, one year later my husband won employee of the quarter at work and we won a cruise on Royal Caribbean's brand new Sovereign of the Seas. It was amazing and everything we thought cruising would be. I've been hooked ever since. :):):)

May sound stupid but I hope they never get rid of the Laundrymats on each deck. We like to do B2B cruises and I hate to wear dirty clothes.

Also I 2nd the Shareholder OBC and the International Cafe.

Would hate to see any negative changes to the very generous OBC program Princess has. No idea how Princess decides who will become crew with them but hope they don't change it because IMO they have the nicest, friendliest, and most professional crews at sea; especially those that work the hardest like wait staff and cabin stewards.

I agree with this, but was also thinking of please keep some ships with a true promenade deck for those of us that love walking out there .

Everything that made us fall in love with Princess and cruising. I absolutely, positively, knew I would hate cruising. I am so very grateful that our first cruise was on Princess. Everything about the experience showed me how wrong I was.

However, friends cruised once and only once. Their first (and last) cruise was on Carnival in the Caribbean during Spring Break. D'Oh!

Thank you Princess for being Princess.

Spot on mate.

I heartily agree!