Bottled Water?

kywhiskey

Purified flat and sparkling water at all restaurants. Purified bottles in room. We also had pellegrino in our suite at all times on the cruise after asking the our cabin attendant for it on the first day

Bottled water available at all the bars and cabin attendant will put it in your room but their filtered water is fine. The also have available distilled water for CPAP if you ask for it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bottled water available at all the bars and cabin attendant will put it in your room but their filtered water is fine. The also have available distilled water for CPAP if you ask for it.

The purified water was fine. No taste at all. I used it in my CPAP humidifier without any problems.:)

The purified water had a funky taste when we were on the Pride just after the takeover, but we've been on several trips on one or another of the triplets since and the water was perfect, so I assume they've addressed the problem.

I like the idea of getting purified water in a nice reusable glass bottle rather than using all those plastic bottles.

The purified water had a funky taste when we were on the Pride just after the takeover, but we've been on several trips on one or another of the triplets since and the water was perfect, so I assume they've addressed the problem.

I like the idea of getting purified water in a nice reusable glass bottle rather than using all those plastic bottles.

We traveled on the Pride in August and the purified bottled water was excellent. While the Wind class ships likely have the same system, but I am not sure; the Star class ships all have a highly effective RO system for the bottled drinking water. As good as any stateside bulk bottled water.

For dinner, I always drink "fuzzy" water and I prefer San Pellegrino. I asked for fuzzy water each night at dinner and received it without charge. It was likely San Pellegrino, but I don't recall.

Like you milepig; I am glad to see more reusable glass and fewer plastic bottles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes, all available and included. If you tell your cabin steward what you like your refrigerator will be well stocked.

Wonderful....on larger cruise ships I have found it is very difficult to get anything even if you are willing to pay extra for it.

Welcome to the Windstar world. They exceed our expectations with each cruise. I think the only thing I ever asked for that was not onboard was applesauce. I was not feeling well and the chef offered to make some!

• 2 weeks later...

We just sailed on the WindSurf from Civitavecchia to Venice and noticed quite a few cases of water loaded with guest's luggage. I drink a LOT of water and the (glass) bottles of water on the ship were fine but we had three cases of Aquafina in one suitcase (100 lbs) taken to our stateroom. No problems.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just sailed on the WindSurf from Civitavecchia to Venice and noticed quite a few cases of water loaded with guest's luggage. I drink a LOT of water and the (glass) bottles of water on the ship were fine but we had three cases of Aquafina in one suitcase (100 lbs) taken to our stateroom. No problems.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hummm :confused: ... maybe I'll just bring a drinker bottle or two and fill them from the glass bottle water.