Walk to Otternes?

ipoder

A while back I saw a post about a 57 minute walk to Otternes Farm as a "DIY"activity in Flamm. The nice person even included a google map of the route. When I looked on my google map street view it looked like the walk was on a fairly narrow street with very little flat shoulder. Has anyone done this walk? I really hope there is also a walking path along the water. Hope some kind soul can clarify this.

Thanks

Most of the walk is flat, along the water, and on a bike/walk path that runs beside the highway, but is pleasantly separate from it. It's a comfortable, nice walk. When you cross the highway and head uphill to Otternes (the uphill stretch is less than half mile), it is a narrow, country lane, but only a car or two, if any.

My memory is that it took a bit longer than 57 minutes each way; I'd figure at least three hours round-trip, including time walking around the village. We totally enjoyed the excurison

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

An hour is about right, assuming you are going to take it fairly easy with stops for taking photos on the way.

We were there in May and the Farm was not really open but access was still possible but not into the interior of the various buildings. They were due to open on 1 June.

If you are there when they are open then its well worth taking advantage of their home made pancakes with berries and cream. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Eboracum_d