Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

• 2 weeks later...

No -- unless you are sailing in the next couple of weeks you should be fine. The main thing to keep in mind is that you will not qualify if you are already receiving a OBC from Seabourn (even if it passed to you from your TA).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Realize there are two types of OBC. Refundable and non refundable. Our TA will give us OBC which is refundable. We can then take advantage of the referral OBC which is not refundable. On our next cruise, Seabourn had a promotion in which we received $400 from them and could not use our referral

Am I correct to assume that if we have made our final payment, it's too late for us?

Liz

Liz,

If you are sailing within 10 days then I think it will be too late for a referral. But if it is outside this then you can ask someone to do it for you. If you are in the UK I have one and would be willing to send it off for you to Seabourn Club in Southampton.

Please let me know.

Thanks

I am sailing in December and make final payment the end of this month/early next. Located in Texas. If you have a certificate you can send, please let me know. Unfortunately the last several US based referrals in the thread haven't worked out due to timing. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any first time guests with Seabourn? I have $400 referral coupon. Feel free to contact me. andrewnations at gmail dot com.

Cheers

Hi,we are first time cruisers with Seabourn and would love your referral coupon. We sail Oct 3, 2017 on Sojourn. Is the coupon still available? Thank you

Hi,we are first time cruisers with Seabourn and would love your referral coupon. We sail Oct 3, 2017 on Sojourn. Is the coupon still available? Thank you

pam if you don't hear from Andrew I can give you a coupon if you like

email me jscanlan at ihug dot co dot nz to take it further for you

I hope Sophie is still the cruise director when you get on board. She is neat.

We are first time Seabourne cruisers booked on September 9 th cruise Athens-Athens. I have been told that if a veteran Seabourne cruiser who is also booked on this cruise can refer us by calling Seabourne and giving our name and booking number.

It is my understanding that we as first time cruisers will receive a $400 shipboard credit and the veteran cruisers who refer us will receive a $400 credit towards a future cruise. I'm not sure I have all the details correct but I do know they have a referral program.

If anyone who is booked on this cruise and is interested in going through this process please reply to this post. My email is stacybis@aol com. Thanks a lot

ASB999

Just a clarification regarding the terms of the program. You cannot qualify for the $400 OBC if you are already receiving an OBC from Seabourn (either directly from Seabourn or passed on through your TA). your cruise. Welcome to Seabourn!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A referral coupon, when submitted to your TA upon final payment, will give you and the party referring you, a $400 onboard credit.

If you send (answer me below) your email address, just replace the "@" with "at" I will send you a referral coupon.

T&T

Please send a referral coupon to visionfarms at hotmail.com. Thanks. Is it combinable with the AMEX perks?