Viking responsiveness to emails?

ginbom

For those that have emailed Viking about issues with their trip, how long does it generally take to get a response from them?

I emailed them 2 days ago & haven't even received anything acknowledging that they received my email.

Yes, that's the email address that I used. I sent another one last night to see if they'll respond.

This is our first river cruise so I'm really hoping that this is just an anomaly & not indicative of how they do business on a regular basis.

Yes, that's the email address that I used. I sent another one last night to see if they'll respond.

This is our first river cruise so I'm really hoping that this is just an anomaly & not indicative of how they do business on a regular basis.

That is the one I used as well for a problem that occurred on the cruise. If you booked with a travel agency, they may be the ones who need to address a problem precruise. For my precruise questions/problems, I used the Viking rep I booked with.

Dear Ginbom,

We understand the importance of a timely response and appreciate you bringing this uncharacteristic delay to our attention.

Rest assured that both of your email messages have been received. Out of respect for the agreement we have with your travel agent, however, some subject matters must be discussed with them directly. We apologize if you were left out of the communications, but assure you a direct phone call will be forthcoming today.

As your cruise is quickly approaching, hopefully this phone call will allay your concerns, answer your questions, and allow you to focus on your upcoming adventure. Thanks again for your follow-up and have a lovely day.

Best regards,

Viking Cruises

For those that have emailed Viking about issues with their trip, how long does it generally take to get a response from them?

I emailed them 2 days ago & haven't even received anything acknowledging that they received my email.