Norwegian Sky Freestyle dailies.

@joetolley

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much. We haven't seen much about the 3 day cruises. This will be our first time on NCL. Don't know what to expect. The Dailies will answer lots of questions. We really appreciate it.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you very much. We haven't seen much about the 3 day cruises. This will be our first time on NCL. Don't know what to expect. The Dailies will answer lots of questions. We really appreciate it.:)

Hello all, I just returned, and after a day of searching I realized that I did not have the Day 1 Dailies. I do apologize for that. Not sure what happened to it. But I have scanned in all the others. Hope this helps :) I will be typing up my review of the Sky soon.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1y63psgj5bc2nkj/AABHVp-fO1RKLMl9Luvvb10Ma?dl=0

Thanks!!

Thanks!!! I downloaded all of them. :) How was the entertainment? How was the ship?

In all honesty... it went by too fast!!! LOL.. I usually cruise 7 days, and look forward to the sea days for relaxation, on this one, there is a port everyday, and if you have excursions or just leave the ship for Great Stirrup Cay... most of the day is gone, and you may have missed any activities you were interested in.

I did go to the White Out party and after party. That was fun, most of the time though, I was trying to recover from the previous day or earlier in the day...lol

The ship was OK.. the public areas are kept up very well, the halls and cabins are showing some wear. In those areas you can tell its an older ship.

• 9 months later...