Brooklyn transfers

PJ's

I have been researching the best ways of transferring from the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal when we arrive in New York on QM2 on 26th Nov to our hotel in Manhattan and came across a company called My Sedan. As there will be 4 adults plus luggage their price seemed pretty good. Has anyone used this firm - I think they are based in Brooklyn. As we do not know what time we will eventually be able to transfer to the hotel (getting through USA Customs?) From their website it seems that after disembarking you have to go to a meeting point and may have to wait approx 15mins for your SUV which seems not unreasonable.

Maybe we should just get in the taxi queue although we will need 2 taxis as I understand they only take a maximum of 3 persons plus luggage?

Anyone ever used this company - any information would be appreciated.

I have been researching the best ways of transferring from the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal when we arrive in New York on QM2 on 26th Nov to our hotel in Manhattan and came across a company called My Sedan. As there will be 4 adults plus luggage their price seemed pretty good. Has anyone used this firm - I think they are based in Brooklyn. As we do not know what time we will eventually be able to transfer to the hotel (getting through USA Customs?) From their website it seems that after disembarking you have to go to a meeting point and may have to wait approx 15mins for your SUV which seems not unreasonable.

Maybe we should just get in the taxi queue although we will need 2 taxis as I understand they only take a maximum of 3 persons plus luggage?

Anyone ever used this company - any information would be appreciated.

HI PJ's

Sorry I can't help you with the transfers (only done Cunard transfers in New York) :( my apologies.

There is an active roll-call, organised by pmqua1, for your crossing here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2211404&page=13

You'd be very welcome to join the great group on board QM2 for this west-bound crossing I am sure :)

A huge Bon Voyage,