Daily programme

erniebernie

Great thanks for that:) We are just doing the sector Auckland to Wellington via Australia 13 nights.We have friends in every port we go to(except Milford sound only mozzies live there) so it will be lovely having someone to wave us off. Allison

Great thanks for that:) We are just doing the sector Auckland to Wellington via Australia 13 nights.We have friends in every port we go to(except Milford sound only mozzies live there) so it will be lovely having someone to wave us off. Allison

Allison, what's a "mozzie"?

Edited to add: never mind..Google told me...it means mosquitos!:eek:

Edited by Salacia

• 3 weeks later...

Saiacia just saw your question so sorry I'm pretty useless when it comes to computers. Yes they are mosquitos and they are huge blood sucking insects that travel in packs of Trillions! So we will be taking Trillions of wipes to try and come through relatively unscathed.My brother took a photo of his wife while they were in Milford Sound and it looked like she had her own personal rain cloud around her they were so thick:(

I am sure the mozzies would be willing to do more than just wave you off!;):D;) Don't forget the Aerogard!