Wonder 7636 VS 6654

We (3 adults, my husband and I and our 18 year old son who is a fulltime wheelchair user) are currently booked in 7636 on the Wonder. I went in today to make final payment and 6654 has opened up at the same price. I have done some poking around at pictures and it seems 6654 has a much larger balcony and no mention of the water issues on the balcony that 7636 has.

Looking for advice from anyone who has stayed in both on if you would switch? And why or why not? It is a 7 day Thanksgiving time cruise to the Bahamas out of Galveston if that matters.

Edited by Wheeling TravelingMom

I'm sorry I'm a little late and I hope the opportunity is still available.

I would recommend grabbing 6654 if available. The balcony is bigger and I like the bathroom better (the toilet is not so close to the sink in 6654).

On the other hand, if you haven't switched, 7636 is still a fantastic cabin with a giant balcony and a good set up.

Have fun. We had "wet balcony" issues with 7636 on the Wonder but not on the Magic (odd). It is a good cabin, but not our all time favorite HA. 7638 had a bigger balcony and a closet area that is truly chair friendly (you can hang up and retrieve clothing from the chair). 6654 on the Magic is a great cabin; no experience in it on the Wonder.

The cabins on the Wonder and Magic are supposedly identical, but we've noticed some small differences with the HA cabins--no explanation for this.