Explorer fitness center hours and breakfast dress code

Chefwoody

Exploring Regents newest ship in December. New to Regent. We like to workout in the early morning and eat a quick breakfast right after (previous Princess Cruises never a problem walking into the main dining buffet and adjourning to the deck). What are Explorers general dress codes for bars/restaurants? What time does the fitness center open?. Other dress codes for specific bars or restaurants?. How's the fitness center and available classes?. Any must do's in the spa or related facilities? Thanks in advance to all for any responses. :)

You can wear just about anything you want for breakfast (except bathing suits without a cover-up or a bathrobe).

Dress codes do not change from ship to ship and are enforced on all ships. The official dress code (from the website) is:

Attire ranges from Casual to Formal Optional. Casual wear is appropriate for daytime onboard or ashore, and consists of resort-style outfits. Casual wear, including shorts and jeans, is not appropriate after 6:00 pm, with the exception of the final evening of the cruise. On the night prior to disembarkation, guests may need to pack their luggage early due to morning flights the next day. With this in mind on the last night of every voyage we will relax the dress code for dinner to Casual.

The recommended onboard dress in the evenings is Elegant Casual. Dinner dress includes skirt, or slacks with blouse or sweater, pant suit or dress for ladies; slacks and collared shirt for gentlemen. Sport jackets are optional. Jeans, shorts, t-shirts or tennis shoes are not to be worn at dinner. Ties are not required. On sailings of 16 nights or more, Formal and Semi-Formal attire is optional on two evenings. On the two Formal Optional evenings, guests are welcome to dress as per the Elegant Casual dress code or opt for a more formal choice of clothing including gowns and cocktail dresses for ladies; tuxedos, dinner jackets or dark suits with tie for gentlemen.

I'll let others respond about the fitness center (noting that there are some things available on the Explorer that are not available on other ships).

Edited by Travelcat2

Exploring Regents newest ship in December. New to Regent. We like to workout in the early morning and eat a quick breakfast right after (previous Princess Cruises never a problem walking into the main dining buffet and adjourning to the deck). What are Explorers general dress codes for bars/restaurants? What time does the fitness center open?. Other dress codes for specific bars or restaurants?. How's the fitness center and available classes?. Any must do's in the spa or related facilities? Thanks in advance to all for any responses. :)

Work out and then go straight to breakfast! that sounds a bit dire! Unless of course you don't really mean work out! When we come out of the fitness centre, you wouldn't want to be in an enclosed area with us, let alone sat at breakfast.

I don't usually eat breakfast but rather have my morning tea in the coffee connection, or cafe as they call it on explorer. Often wear workout clothes there, before or after my morning walk. And I have been known to go into la veranda occasionally wearing workout clothes.

Work out and then go straight to breakfast! that sounds a bit dire! Unless of course you don't really mean work out! When we come out of the fitness centre, you wouldn't want to be in an enclosed area with us, let alone sat at breakfast.

This would be my vote.......