Single cruiser on Fred Olsen

bungy

Hello

I am thinking of taking the 35 day trip in September to the east coast of the USA

I am a 49 year old single , has anyone any advice , experience of , or would I be alone ??

Many thanks

Andrew

Hi, every cruise we have been on with Fred, there has always been quite a few singles. How we notice is that many of them are dancers and they are well catered for with the Dance Hosts.

Have to say that many of the singles are ladies. Now I suppose there may be non dancing males and females.

There are I recall get togethers for singles. As for dining I am not sure if Fred seats together. Whatever single or couple or group everybody to seems to get on.

Whatever you decide hope you have a good time.

Many thanks for your input

With it been a 35 day trip , I am trying to find out as much as possible

I have just come of the celebrity solstice from Seattle to Alaska and it was the worst cruise I have been on

The cruise director would not even answer my requests to meet him

Nothing at all for singles

Again many thanks

Andrew

Early on on the cruise you will see in the Daily Times (the Olsen 'what's on' sheet) an opportunity to meet up with other single travellers. So if you want a companion with whom to share excursions or whatever takes your fancy then they make it very easy. :)

And as to the dining arrangements, I'm not sure how it works, but on one of our more recent cruises on Boudicca we were seated on a large round table for eight - two sets of 'husband and wife' couples, two single ladies travelling together, and two single ladies travelling separately. Maybe you can ask to be seated with singles - we'd just requested a large table on that occasion.

I do think Fred Olsen cater for singles better than most cruise lines. Good luck, I hope you have a very enjoyable time.

I have taken many cruises on Fred. Olsen ships, most as a solo passenger. I found it east to integrate with fellow passengers both solo and couples. I can strongly recommend it.

http://www.fredolsentravel.no/praktisk-informasjon/kampanje

Kampanje inntil 15% rabatt

Me to like going alone on one of B's....:)

And even more now, when they give 15% on a lot of longer cruises, inkl around the world, and even us travelling alone get the lover prices.