Herods

kayehall

Anybody know if he is still in the excursion business? I like his itn the best because it's van 1 way and boat back. Has anyone ever used him before? What was your experience?

FYI-I have done Cosol before and have a fabulous time

Check his website. He does like you to have a group. I contacted him a couple of months ago and he responded. He has great tours. We chose this time to do spencer as 1. My 3 kids won't be with me and I don't feel like going through roll call and 2. Committed to spencer before herod got back to me. I loved his tour though. I don't think he does the jalousie beach and anse chastenet one anymore.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
I am wondering if anyone has done the Piton Adventure Speed boat Coastal Cruise with Herod? I'm wondering what kind of boat is used? If there is shade? nice seating?...

Thanks

It's a speedboat, no bathroom, erc - sort of a small cigarette boat. Small tarpaulin for some shade, but it's minimal. Be prepared with hat, sunscreen, cover-up, etc.

Lots of photos at TripAdvisor of the stops, boat, food, sites, etc. TA is CruiseCritic's sister site more dedicated to land trips.. Wealth of info there.

Enjoy.

It's a speedboat, no bathroom, erc - sort of a small cigarette boat. Small tarpaulin for some shade, but it's minimal. Be prepared with hat, sunscreen, cover-up, etc.

Lots of photos at TripAdvisor of the stops, boat, food, sites, etc. TA is CruiseCritic's sister site more dedicated to land trips.. Wealth of info there.

Enjoy.

Thank you

I have tried twice to contact Herod, but he has not got back to me. We were looking at his Speed boat snorkel tour. We thought this tour sounded nice because it is 5 hrs as apposed to 3 hrs with Spencer, but maybe we will have to do that instead.

• 1 month later...

Any recent news on Herod's? I tried to book them, web site seemed functional, but I never got a confirmation email. Is that normal for him? I tried to write him several days ago to confirm and I'm trying to call him with response. I'm about to go to another tour operator but thought I'd see if anyone who has used him before can add insight or another way to confirm my reservation. My tour with him was supposed to be on October 19 so time is short.

Who else offers a similar land and sea excursion?

Any recent news on Herod's? I tried to book them, web site seemed functional, but I never got a confirmation email. Is that normal for him? I tried to write him several days ago to confirm and I'm trying to call him with response. I'm about to go to another tour operator but thought I'd see if anyone who has used him before can add insight or another way to confirm my reservation. My tour with him was supposed to be on October 19 so time is short.

Who else offers a similar land and sea excursion?

I never heard back from him. I would go with Cosol Tours. We went with him the last time and it was the best tour we've been on , Land & Sea

I never heard back from him. I would go with Cosol Tours. We went with him the last time and it was the best tour we've been on , Land & Sea

Thanks! I thought Cosol Tours was bus or van both ways, seems like land only from their website. You indicated "Land & Sea". We are really wanting a tour that takes us by land one way and by sea the other so we see it all. Does Cosol do that?

Or do any other good companies do that?

I talked to Cosol Tours by phone and he explained that yes there is a speed boat ride from the mud bath area to the snorkel beach. The ride the rest of the way back is by van/bus again. That's OK. We booked it. Wow they were fast with their email and phone responses, much more professional. Thanks for the recommendation.

I talked to Cosol Tours by phone and he explained that yes there is a speed boat ride from the mud bath area to the snorkel beach. The ride the rest of the way back is by van/bus again. That's OK. We booked it. Wow they were fast with their email and phone responses, much more professional. Thanks for the recommendation.

You won't be sorry. It is a great tour! If you like to snorkel , the beach they take you to is great for that.

Have fun!:D