Roof Top Cafe or Southernmost Cafe? Your thoughts!

Mike R 2018

We'll be on the Silhouette when she docks in KW a few months from now, and I've read much online about the places to have lunch on the island. I'm torn between the Roof Top Cafe or the Southernmost Cafe as a nice place to have a wonderful lunch, and island experience, while spending a few hours on Key West. I want my 60+ YO wife, who hasn't been to KW, to leave there with a great impression of the island, and its people. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

This is the lunch menu for the SB Café ---> http://www.southernmostbeachcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/New-Lunch-5.24.15-1.pdf

The tuna tataki and coconut crusted shrimp tempura are both great here.

Pjk

Interesting, our next visit to the Southernmost on the Beach will be our third, but for some reason we have never used the beach cafe.

We stay on Upper Duval when we visit Key West and always eat breakfast at the Southernmost Beach Café. Much more casual of a place than the Rooftop - both have nice views

JMHO, but unless you plan on doing other things on that side of KW, like visiting the Southernmost Point or Butterfly Conservatory, I wouldn't make a special trip just to eat there.