Wine List

oxypete

• 1 year later...

Just off the Encore and we were drinking the Coyam and the Canepa reds from Chile and found them very acceptable if you like reds which are not too light. They also quite often had local French and the occasional Spanish red which were also quite acceptable.

Also the French whites I had on the Colonnade at lunch were ok.

We are not into Rose so cannot comment on those.

Hi, joining Quest 19 August. Would appreciate a copy by email. Many thanks.

Mail to grumpy.old.man@btinternet.com(y):ship::wine-glass::wine-glass::wine-glass:

Hate to tell you this, but the wines are pretty bad. I can't fathom why Seabourn would attach its brand to a gaggle of $13.00 bottles of wine. It is mind boggling.

This was the Wine List on Encore for the 20 day Barcelona/Rome/Barcelona July 16 to August 5,

Like AB21au I really enjoyed the Canepa.

As to"notjaded's"comment, taste is subjective, I have never had a problem finding a drinkable wine on Seabourn.d3f07a8a8d5bffccdbfcce6940de9746.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They look like a vast improvement from our last cruise a year ago. Notjaded,..$13 a bottle? The Chenet Rose can probably be purchased for $5 almost anywhere. They were pushing a Columbia Crest Cab that is about $7.99 in supermarkets - Sebastiani is probably about $8 also & I think the Penfolds is about the same. Yes, I know, price doesn't indicate quality...except that it does many times. I'm impressed with this list & hope that they will save some of these for October on the Odyssey ! Go easy, ya'll.....

This was the Wine List on Encore for the 20 day Barcelona/Rome/Barcelona July 16 to August 5,

Like AB21au I really enjoyed the Canepa.

As to"notjaded's"comment, taste is subjective, I have never had a problem finding a drinkable wine on Seabourn.d3f07a8a8d5bffccdbfcce6940de9746.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sadly, no Golden Triangle on the Quest right now. They say it is a Fall wine ???